Part 1-Let the excitement begin !!

It was the last day of 8th standard for Maggie , she has completed her 8th standard and  her summer vacation was about to begin . She was loaded with many many exciting plans . 

Maggie was jumping with excitement and filled with happiness as she was spending her vacation in Italy with her whole family as a family tour. She usually never get to spend time with her family , her parents were always busy with their work. Her mom , Mandoline Chester was a nurse at Norway State hospital . Her dad , Chester Darwin works in  National Bank Of Norway . She was the only child in her house .

She was walking from her school to her house which was 3 blocks away from her school. She usually uses cycle but her cycle was given for a service . She was walking with her best mate Alfrey J.brown , she was studying in Maggie's class and lived in the opposite house of Maggie's.

"How are you going to spend the vacation 'M' " asked Alfrey  curiously ,

About Alfrey 

Alfrey was Maggie's best friend , their dads also were best buddies .She had a frilly brown hair cherry red lips and a twinkling black eyes . She was always spontaneous .

About Maggie

Maggie was the only daughter in the Darwin family , she had a auburn hair ,pink lips and bright dark brown eyes . She always done her work briskly .

Maggie snorted then said "You are the only one who calls me by that name " then answered "Me?didn't I tell you ? I am going to Italy with my family as a family tour . I never usually get to see them they are always indulged in their works . So day after tomorrow I will leave for Italy , What about you ?" 

"I don't have much plan I am going to my Grandma's house , it is very boring there. There is no internet and  no TV  " answered Alfrey . Maggie nodded the asked "Would you like to comeover to my house to read the new chapter of 'Magic under my bed '?", "Sure I would love too I will change my dress and come " said Alfrey and she ran to her house .

Maggie got into her house, changed her dress ,she made some sandwiches ,kept the new episodes of Magic under my bed on the her bed and sat on the couch . Tiiiiingggg Toooooonnngg the bell rang , she ran to open the door , of course it was Alfrey with ....

_____________________________________________________

Dear Reader's 

A Heart full thanks for making my first novel in Wattpad successful . I wish you liked it you can comment it in the comment box . No w this is the new story of MAGGIE , I wish you would like it .

Don't forget to vote share and comment 

Your's Pinkdash2020 (Gauri Jayamohan)