Part 28 - FCSTG!

"So I will help you to finish the great mission that your grandpa couldn't finish. I am sure you brilliants can complete this mission very easily" said Cuk by sitting on a rocking chair. "If you were my grandpa's assistant why didn't you go with him?" asked Ruby , "It's my mistake , I should have gone with him . He did not allow me to come . It's all my mistake I should have forced him to take me with him" he started weeping . "Oh please don't cry I am so sorry" said Maggie by comforting him. "Do you mind asking you another question about grandpa?" asked Charlie , "No I don't because I want you all to know how great he was even if you haven't seen him in real" answered Cuk by clearing his throat . "What actually happened to him?" asked Charlie, "I don't know that he went for a mission by himself and never returned , but I do wish he is alive some where" said Cuk . 

"Now don't you want to know what your mission is , I thought that will be your first question cause by seeing you I thought you are among those who are really really curious . OK I don't want the answer I was just messing with you I know you three are really curious from the beginning. For understanding what the mission is and how you will complete it I want you to know what  the  FCSTG is. Bring me the box honey" said Cuk by pointing at the box in Ruby's hand . He took it from Ruby and opened it , he took the five thin metal covers and said, "These are it . F stands for food , C stands for clothes , S stands for ships and other vehicle , T stands for things used in daily life and G stands for gadget . I know the name is really boring but the books are really usefull.  Ok now the what these books in the shelves are , you need to know them too". said Cuk and walked towards the shelf. "But the books are empty like the one we found in the first study" said Maggie "Let me check!" said with a look saying that it wasn't empty they were just blind.

Dear Readers 

I know it's after a long time what to do school started and I got busy . 

But will never stop writing no matter 

your's Pinkdash2020