Part - 15 Sweets !!

"No problem grandma i will give it to you when I find it ok?" said Maggie with a smile  "OK" . Soon after grandma left she unpacked within few seconds then she went for a bath .

After a soothing bath she wore her clothes which was neatly pressed and went downstairs . There she could see her grandma running here and there in the kitchen . "Grandma" said Maggie sweetly, grandma looked back at her and said "Hey ... sweety ... I .. um .. I was not searching for the key " said grandma with a innocent smile . 

Maggie laughed and sat down on the chair then said "Grandma don't worry I will bring it to you if i find , now come sit with me and have some jelebi which you have prepared " . The comforting words of Maggie made Ritha happy . She sat down beside Maggie and took a ladoo and gave it Maggie . 

Maggie now understood that whom she was thinking will be old and boring was a kind soul

After having some sweets Maggie was sitting on the couch examining every detail, when Ritha saw Maggie sitting  she said "Come on I will give you home tour " , "OK " said Maggie and woke up . 

" There are 7 rooms total in this house , this used to be a resort , it was your grandpa's idea , after he went away I stopped it " explained grandma "So now do you clean it by yourself? " asked Maggie  astonishingly . "No dear , I am too old for it and I am no super woman ,  two maids come here weekly and clean this whole house , Then there is a pool at the back, a Hall , Sitting room, Kitchen , dining room and a library . Even there is a beach near by you can visit " said Ritha .

Soon they finished their home tour and was back at the place they started , "I think I became think " said Maggie with a snort "This house is huge " , "Your grandpa's architecture it is "

_____________________

Hey Reader's 

don't forget to vote share and comment 

ur's Pinkdash2020