Part 8: KIDNAPED

"What the hell is this?!" I hear someone yell as I finally start blinking, allowing my eyes to adjust. "You weren't meant to kidnap the bitch, you were meant to rape her then kill her. How is that hard to understand?!"
"I'm sorry." A male mumbles. "Raping and killing? James is rich! Just cut pieces of her off until he pays whatever we think is a good price. We can use her."
"You're an idiot." A woman says as I see the three people about 20 meters away.
I try to pull my hands which is tied behind my back, as are my legs tied to the chair. My heart beats faster and faster, unsure of what will happen to me. I notice I've still got my towel wrapped around myself over the bikini as I finished swimming; this could be very bad.
"And she's awake." I hear the woman says as she walks towards me.
I look up at them, taking in their appearances. The woman is young, about 30, black hair, green eyes and slim figured. The older man looks about 50, grey hair, mustache, overweight. And the other man... He looks like a kid, at least 19, tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, looks like a jock.
"Where am I?" I ask starring down at the three people.
"Always the same questions: where am I? Who are you? Why am I here? Blah blah blah." The older man chuckles as he walks towards me. "What kind of people would we be if we told you everything and not leave a bit of mystery to this."
I just stare at them, trying not to let my fear show in my eyes.
"What do you want with me?" I ask unsure if they'd answer me this time.
"We want to have some fun with you before we slice you up into teenie tiny-" The woman starts before the boy cuts her off.
"Tina, that's enough!" The boy says frowning at the woman.
The woman death stares at the tall boy as the man rolls his eyes.
"You two are such children, you're forgetting what the plan is." The man states looking at them both. "Looks like you two will have to get to work on notes and directions as to how James can get his beautiful prize winning wife back."
The man steps closer, stroking my face, I make a disgusted look trying to turn my face away. I spit right in his face, panting.
"Looks like we have a fighter." Tina laughs, alley starting to circle me.
The older guy slaps me in the face, making the chair fall sideways; I groan in pain as Tina and the boy gets the chair back into a standing position.
"You watch your pretty little mouth, or that will be the first thing we send to your husband." The man threats as he turns and walks away.
"Tina, follow me. Boyd, watch her." The man says as he leaves with the woman.
Finally, two names already, Boyd and Tina...Now to get the older mans name. The door slams shut...

MEANWHILE...

"Shhh, she won't even suspect you're here." James whispers with a giant smile on his face.
Behind him stands Mia, Carlos, Alexa and their child, Gwen; Sam, Logan and their children Sally and Dylan.
"This is so exciting!" Sally squeals, clapping her hands.
"Be quiet." Dylan hisses.
"Don't tell me what to do." Sally snaps back.
"Kids, both of you shut up." Logan says rolling his eyes.
James opens the door to the house.
"Baby! I have a surprise for you!" James calls glancing around.
He notices the phone on the ground, confused he picks it up and shrugs as he puts it back on the bench.
"Where is she?" Carlos whispers as James shrugs.
"She should be here." James says furrowing his brow. "Stay here, I'll check the house."
James walks upstairs, checking every bedroom.
"She's not upstairs." James says racing downstairs.
"Her keys and phone is here." Carlos adds pointing to the kitchen bench.
James runs outside, checking the pool.
"YN! Are you here?!" James yells looking around the backyard.
James runs back inside.
"She's not here either." James states running his hand through his hair.
"Uh James..." Alexa says taking a note off the fridge.
James grabs the note and reads it out loud.
"We have your wife. She's a beautiful piece of candy." James starts as he makes a disgusted and worried look. "Don't get the cops involved if you want her alive. You will hear from us within the next 12 hours. Enjoy your memories with her while she's with us."
James looks up from the note starring at the other people around the table unable to speak a word.

TO BE CONTINUED