Part 11: LEADS

As I reach the end of the table, I use all my strength to try and stand. 
"Fuck." I mumble as my legs give way and I fall back onto the chair. 
I'm still weak from everything. I glance around again sighing knowing this is the only way I get out. Knowing this is the only way I can see my family. Knowing this is the only way I'm ever going to see my kids again. 
"Come on, you can do this." I say to myself encouragingly to try and get to my feet and carry the chair on my back. 

MEANWHILE

James runs his hands through his hair while Kendall is pacing. 
"How could I be so stupid?!" Kendall asks himself. "I should've known!" 
"Mia's a smart girl." Logan starts. "She wouldn't be on the streets whether going to her friends house or wherever. Honestly, if they;re watching the house, her being away from here could be for the best." 
"And if they saw her leave and now they have her too?" James adds looking up from the table with bloodshot eyes from crying. 
"Then...the cops will find them." Logan shrugs with an apologetic expression unsure of what else to say to try and keep the two men sane. 

MEANWHILE

Mia was at her friends house on their laptop. 
"Thanks again." Mia mentions, flashing a smile toward her friend. 
Mia was typing away on the laptop hacking into the security cameras around her house trying to find any trace of her mother. Mia sat there tapping her chin, watching some of the footage before seeing a woman in the back of a black van for a split, banging against the window before getting pulled back down. She replayed the footage, tapping in on the woman. 
"Mom." Mia whispers to herself before getting the number plate of the van and getting as much information on the vehicle as she possibly could. 

MEANWHILE

I wince in pain as I fall sideways with the chairs weight coming down with me. I look up towards the door as the handle starts to twist. 
"Oh no." I say to myself. 
I don't know what they'd do if they saw me trying to escape; there goes my rescue plan. 

MEANWHILE

James, Kendall, Logan and Carlos are talking to the police. They take the box with the finger and put it in the evidence bag. 
"You should've called us right away." Sheriff Mills mentions closing her notepad. 
"They told us not too." Carlos says rolling his eyes. "That's why we told you to come unnoticed because we aren't sure if they're watching the house." 
"Don't worry, we will get your wife and daughter back." She mentions with a sympathetic smile towards James and Kendall before standing. 
Logan let's her out as James walks up to the bedroom, locking the door behind him.
"They will find them." Logan reassures Kendall as he just shakes his head before walking off and shutting the door of the spare room. 
"I hate how we can't do anything." Carlos admits looking toward Logan. 
"Me too, man." Logan says, agreeing.