Part 12: RESCUE MISSION

I watch as I get placed back upright in the chair. I groan, frowning as a headache formed after I fell. 
"You should be more careful. If Tina or Buck found you - I don't think your family would appreciate what would've came next in the mail." Boyd stated as he made sure the rope was still tied around my wrists and ankles. 
"Please...let me go." I sob, shaking my head. "I'll give you money, anything, just please let me go." 
Boyd looks at me for a long minute before standing. 
"I'll be back in a minute with some food, water and some fresh bandages." Boyd responds as he walks away. 
"No!" I scream as he shuts the door. "No!" 

MEANWHILE
Without hesitation, Mia was already catching buses and subway's to where she needed to go. She managed to track the van down to where it was last seen. She assumed I'd be in a warehouse or something, somewhere just on the outskirts of town with no neighbors or much sign of human life. Mia soon decided she'd call home and tell them what she'd found. As much as it could get her in trouble, she wasn't going back home until she knew her mother was actually going to return home in full. 

MEANWHILE
As the phone rang, James was ready after the first ring, he picked up. 
"What?" James said aggravated.
"It's me." Mia said on the other end causing James to stand with shock and relief. 
"Mia, are you alright? Where the hell are you?" James asks continuing his questions. 
"I'm fine, I'm fine but you have to listen to -" Mia starts as James continues. 
"Tell me where you are, I'm going to come and pick you-" James adds before Mia cuts him off. 
"Look, I'm finding mom and I think I might know where she is." Mia admits as James falls quiet continuing to listen. "Whether you tell the police or not, that's up to you but I snuck out and went to a friends place and hacked into a few fuel station's security systems until I could find something that could possibly give me a clue as to who took mom."
"You hacked into their security system?" James repeated rather surprised. 
Mia had always kept her smarts a secret, on her report cards she always got C's. Nothing higher but nothing lower. She keeps her marks at least high enough so she doesn't fail her classes. 
"I tracked them to the convenience store a few towns over, but they haven't been on a security camera since." Mia confesses. "But I assume they're hiding mom in one of the abandoned warehouses just on the out skirt of that town. It's the best bet and that's where I'm headed." 
"No, you do not do this alone!" James starts in a worried tone. "You stay where you are and the police can sort this out, you hear me Mia?" 
"I hear you, but I'm sorry." Mia says. "I'll send through the details so you can tell the police, I'll see you there." 
With that Mia hung up. 
"Mia? Mia?!" James yelled before hanging up the phone. 
"What? What did she say?" Kendall asked worried for his daughters life. 
Before James could answer, his mobile went off; containing all of the detail that was needed to go to the police.