Part 3: DADDY'S HOME

I wake up the next morning with a smile on my face; I glance over at the time and gasp.

"Shit." I mumble getting out of bed.

I quickly pull on my dressing gown and make my way to Caleb's room. I knock on the door before opening it.

"Caleb, hunny!" I say walking into the room before I heard Josh scream happily from behind me making Caleb fall out of bed.

"Ouch!" Caleb mumbles as I kiss Josh's head.

"Remember what today is?" I ask Josh as he jumps up and down.

"Daddy's coming home! Daddy's coming home!" Josh squeals.

Caleb's face turns into a huge smile.

"Oh my god! I totally forgot!" Caleb exclaims running his hand through his hair looking like he was about to cry.

"Whoa, what's wrong?" I ask bending to his level lifting him in my arms.

"I didn't get the gift I wanted as a welcome home present." Caleb sighs as a hopeful smile appears on my face.

"How about, if you have a quick shower, get dressed and clean your teeth." I start. "We can go into the store andy we can buy the gift you wanted to get him."

Caleb smiles before rushing to his closet for clothes.

"I wanna buy daddy a gift." Josh pouts.

I pick him up in my arms and walk him out of Caleb's room.

"You can get daddy a gift if you be really, really good." I smile as the doorbell rings. "Can you do that for me?"

Josh smiles clapping his hands when I put him down; he follows me downstairs and to the door.

"Hey YN." Kendall smiles as I let him in.

"Kenny!" Josh grins giving him a hug.

"Hey Kendall, can you get Josh ready please?" I beg as I make my way back to the staircase. "I need go get ready myself and run to the store before picking James up."

"No problem, I'll get the boys ready and make breakfast." Kendall smiles.

"I really appreciate you doing this." I smile down at Kendall at the top of the staircase.

"It's fine, now go, go have a shower." Kendall demands laughing...

20 MINUTES LATER...

I rush out of my room, walking down to the kitchen seeing Caleb and Josh eat breakfast. I smile and grab a plate, putting some of the breakfast Kendall made on my plate.

"Boys, where's Kendall?" I ask looking around the kitchen as I sit between Caleb and Josh.

"He went to the toilet." Caleb replies with food in his mouth.

Kendall walks back out and we all enjoy the quiet breakfast starting the day as "drama free". After the boys finished breakfast, they ganged up on me and kept telling me to eat faster. I finish my food before standing bad taking my plate to the sink.

"Have fun guys." Kendall says as Caleb and Josh follow me out the door.

I grab my keys and smile.

"I'll see you in a bit." I say before shutting the door.

Celeb helps buckle Josh in before buckling himself in...

AT THE AIRPORT...

Caleb, Josh and I all stand there waiting for James to get off the plane. The boys both held the gifts in their hands while I wait anxiously for my husband to finally return home.

"Daddy!" I hear snapping me out of my thoughts.

The boys run to a tall, tanned, fit man who I was happy to call my mine. I smile trying not to cry knowing how much I missed him for the past few months he'd been gone. I walk over to him as he puts his sons down before sighing happily to see me.

"Hey stranger." I say stepping forward.

"Hey beautiful." James says flashing his pearly whites.

Within second, our worlds became one again with our lips connecting. I breathed in his scent and finally, I was back in the arms where I belonged...

TO BE CONTINUED

What did you think? Feedback please :) xo