Part 7: KO!

-AUTHORS NOTE-

Hey, I have two other stories I'm writing at the moment :) one being a Kendall story and the other being my own version to The Maze Runner. I'd appreciate it if you read them and left feedback :)

"Actually, you know what? Maybe you should leave and just never come back." The tv says as I watch my little dramatic shows. "I don't love you anymore Troy, just leave before I call the police."

I yawn before getting up and going to the kitchen for food. I have the house to myself today, it's a Thursday and James needed to pay bills and Mia went with him. Josh and Caleb are at school so just me, myself and I. I go back on the couch after making myself a sandwich before having Fox jump up onto my lap with pleading eyes for a bit of sandwich.

"Really? You had your lunch not too long ago." I groan as Fox's ears go back and his eyes stare into mine.

Fox whimpers before I fear off a bit and feed it to him.

"You spoilt little thing." I giggle before he curls up sitting with me watching my show. "This family needs to get away, don't you think?"

I look down at Fox as he looks up at me as if he were smiling.

"I swear you can understand me." I kiss his head before going on the laptop beside me.

I look up some cheap flights to Australia .

"I hope the kids and James would like this." I mumble to myself as I book the flight for next week.

I eventually start dressing in my black bikini to go for a swim as I have finished the house work. I grab a towel and set it down on the pool chair before I dive in. I slowly come up for air as I push my now wet hair out of my face. I smile to myself loving the feel in the water, I start doing laps in the pool. I used to be a swimmer for a club a few years back but quit when you realized you didn't enjoy it anymore; before my true calling of being a mechanic. I stop and catch a breath after the 7th lap, I smile to myself before hearing the door slam in the house; I furrow my brows confused.

"James? Mia?" I call assuming they were back.

I listen for a few more seconds before making my way to the edge of the pool and getting out. I wrap the towel around my body before slowly making my way back to the back door; I slowly open it.

"Hello?" I call again before walking in the house.

I make my way to the kitchen and grabbing a knife before making my way down the hallway noticing a breeze. The front door was wide open allowing the wind inside. I walk towards the front door and close it grabbing my phone quickly, searching for James' number; now terrified before I feel a pain to the back of the head and everything going black...

TO BE CONTINUED