𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸. 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

|𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐|𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝟻:𝟻𝟶𝙰𝙼
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙱𝚎𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖
Your Pov:..
    I was having a dream about 2D anime character, then suddenly a loud beep noise was heard.
"uUWWA! Oh, what time is it?" I look at the alarm clock.

"Oh, It still early in the morning. Guess I'll go back to sleep... WAIT NEW HIGH SCHOOL!" I quickly shouted, then rush out of my bed toward the bathroom and start doing my morning routine.
Few minute later..

    I finished showering and brushing my hairs, once done I started getting fully dressed in the school uniform that my mother brought from the school that she set me in now.

"I hope I be more social than before.." I head down to the kitchen and seem like mother isn't awake yet. That mean I'll have to make my own breakfast in my favorite bento box.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙..
𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝟼:𝟹𝟶𝙰𝙼
   I finished packing everything in my own bag. School supplies too.
   The time is already 6:30AM gotta rush to school, is I'll be late on the first day mother might scold me.
Since school is not far from home, I'll walk to school since it only a 9-10 minute walk I think.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝟼:𝟺𝟶𝙰𝙼
𝙻𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑.
Your Pov:..
I arrived at the big gates, somehow I think I'm here way too early...
"...sugoi(amazing)" I admired the beauty of the huge school, then I felt a tap on the shoulder.
"Indeed it is sugoi." A mysterious bird mask Lady tap my shoulder she look like some kind of bird... There also someone behind her, he look like a...Deer???
"Bane, please open the school gate."
The bird mask Lady order the half-deer man.

The deer man gave a nod in respond. And open the gate wide.
"So, what your's name darling?" The bird mask Lady spoken, magically holding note and a pen.

Before saying anything I bow down.
"I'm Y/N L/N. I am a tranfer student from ________ High, pleased to meet you. By the way who are you?"

"Oh my. My apologise darling Y/N, I am the principal of this school you can call Ms.Nightingale and what bring you to decided to tranfer from _________ High to here?" Ms.Nightingale question.

"Oh..um..It because I'm not social enough and doesn't has any friends."
I answer feeling abit nervous and sweat down, also it my first time speaking alot. Her name sound like a bird name.

"I see... well no more here you can find friends! I'm sure you will find more than just 1-2 friends.
Also Ms.L/N you seem like a honor student so you may get along with everyone well." She smiled and ruffle my hairs.
"Alright no more wasting time, we need to give you class shedule and a dorm too." The principal grab my waist gently and walk to her office and that half-deer man name was Ben.. Ban..Bane? also followed guess he is her bodyguard.

Few minute passed..
|𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑| 𝟼:𝟺𝟺𝙰𝙼
     I glance at the hallway and outside windows aswell, this school seem Large and Fancy.
"Okay we are here~" she let's go of my wrist. Guess we arrive at her office. There was a photo of a detective holding a lantern is placing on the wall, that detective look very familier.

      Ms.Nightingale open her desk and organize some file before taking some of them out, as she was organizing file and read through it I stare outside of the big window beside her desk.
"Ahem, Ms.L/N here are your class shedule and a dorm key. Your room number is 174-F. I won't let student share dorm and Is it a sleepover then is alright." She hand out the dorm key and the shedule.
I reach out to grab the paper and dorm key and said."Thank you Ms..."
"Ms.Nightingale." She corrected herself.
"Yes, Thank you Ms.Nightingale." I slightly bow down and take my leave of the office. I closed the door behind gently without making a loud sound.