𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝟹:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼
|𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝.|
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙰𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚞𝚜.
No one POV...
     You finish writing everything down on your own book from what was written on the board. Emma and Emily didn't finish yet, "Hey Y/N-san, can you  roam around the campus and make more friends by yourself, is that alright?" you nodded and goes explore around the school by yourself.
'Maybe I should goes somewhere that is quiet and peaceful by myself..' You think to yourself and go to whatever place you find it peaceful where nobody is around.
Time skip...
𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝟹:𝟺𝟼𝙿𝙼
|𝙴𝚕𝚒 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔|
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢.
No one POV:..
Y/N roam around trying to find somewhere the atmosphere is nice and the perfect temperature for an awkarward otaku. The freshmen contiue to roam around trying to find quiet place.
'The library is probably the quietest one, yeah maybe let go find it-' Y/N bump into someone, again.

Eli POV:...
I was finding Aesop and the other too. Suddenly I bump to someone harshly.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you, didn't see you there." I quickly get up and help her get on feet again. She look unfimilar here, maybe she a new student.
"T-Thank you..." she shutter abit and dust her skirt quickly.
"Hey are you new here? What's your name? I'm Eli Clark." I hold my hand out to do a hand shake and she accept it.
"It Y/N...um I'm a tranfer student, I guess? So um...do you know where is the library?" Y/N ask.
"It Eli. I can show you more around the school, but since you only want to go see the library. Then let go Y/N-san!" I grab her hand softly and gave a smile. We start walking toward t he hallway and I ask some question about herself but Y/N is bit shy not wanting to answer some of it.

Your Pov:...
Suddenly this Eli dude grab my hand, I am now feeling all touching with another normie and am a blushing tomato...🍅
"What's your future career, Y/N-san? Mine is...a seer or..A Forture teller!" Eli contiue to hold onto my hand and around the hallway. "Nevermind I want to be both, I really can't choose which one of them should be my future career." Eli contiue to joke about normie stuff but still...what should I be in my future career, hasn't make up my mind yet. Oh well

He contiue his small talk with me while I just listen to what he is saying, he seem...friendly.
Few minute later...
𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝟹:𝟺𝟷𝙿𝙼
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢.
"Alright we're here!" Eli said before opening the Two big doors which reveal with alot of books and also there're some student checking out the books and stuff or chat over their friends and all the girls in library start looking or start simping over Eli as he walk toward a sliver hair student? I follow his step quietly not trying to make an eyes contact with anyone.
"Hey Aesop, are you reading the romance book that I suggest you? The story line is really romantic right?" Eli read over the sliver hair guy shoulder.
"Y-yeah it great...and who's that girl?" It was so quiet that you could barely hear him saying a words. "Oh, her name is Y/N. I met her while on my way to find you and I accidently bump into her." Eli smile at your appearance.
"Hello, nice to meet you." You bow abit before going to find a manga or book to read, after a while there was no manga or book that interest you. Well there's a manga that really interest you but is on the top shelf which you couldn't reach for it. You pout abit, disapoint that you are short which really upset you. All of sudden you heard a light foot-step walking toward your way, which she has a brown hair with a red bowtie tie on the low ponytail and also a sketch-book. She's abit tall compare to myself. "U-um...hello can you grab that manga on the top shelf? I can't seem to reach it...ehe." You shyly asked her which she give a piss-off look on her face. She stood in slience abit before nodded and reach for the manga that caught your eyes, the brunette hand you the manga you want and you thank her which she just walk away. You catch up to her which made the brunette flinch abit.
"H-hey wait...um what's your name? You seem like a nice girl to be friend with." You tugged on her school uniform gently, which also made him shocked at your action and also at the same time she seem even more piss-off at the word 'Girl'. She sigh before saying. "Idiot. I'm a guy, are you blind or something ? Go get a glasses you dumb brat." The brunette just walk away with anger.
'Wait what a guy??? Ayoo I got to met a trap. This is so epic I'm totally never gonna forget that moment.' I snap out of my thought when someone gently tapping on my shoulder. Oh it Eli and with The Aesop dude, Eli grab the book from the sliver hair boy and switch the book with another romance genre. Aesop thanked him and fastly walk back to the same spot and read it quietly by himself.
"Hey Y/N-san why don't you sat beside him? You could gave him some company, anyway I have a meeting with my club member." Eli wave a goodbye before existed the library, now where to read my manga. All the table in the library is already fill up with alot of girls, only the table with Aesop is empty. Without a minute of thinking I walk the empty seat and sat on it pulling out manga to read one page and another.

30 minute passed...

I been stuck to this manga for half an hours now, it art-style and the plot is amazing but sadly it ended with no season two. Aesop still reading the romance book Eli gave him, I glance at him... his eyes is so pretty close-up. He noticed and look away quickly. " Sorry, did I bother you?" I ask with soft smile. Aesop went slience for abit before saying.
"...No. Not at all." He said and stare into your eyes, you look away embrassed feel your cheeks burning up a little. You check on him, he was using his both hands to cover his face also feelimg embrassed too. Then the akaward slience came

Kaa...kaa...kaa...

  You check your phone and look at the time. '4:13pm already? That fast.'
You thought and started to pack your stuff away, Aesop already left ealier with a guy name... Norton?
    You leave quickly as time passed by, Emma and Emily probably goes to their own dorm already. As you walk the hallway, you spot something looking like a human figure, wait no actually it doesn't look like a human...it look like a 'ghost?!?'. It coming toward my direction and it put it arm in the air while running toward my way. I step back slowly as it coming closer and closer, I started to walk more quickly while looking behind and the hallway has come to it dead-end and well I guess no one is gonna help, I close my eyes waiting to feel the pain. It never came to be honest, but a soft arm wrap around me instead, it felt more like a hug. I open my eyes to see the ghost? Hugging me like it known me for year, I pull the white sheet off to reaveal..."Boo! Did I scare you, N/N-chan?" It was Mike the happy go-luck, he tighten the hug abit and chuckle playfully.
"Oh hello Mike-senpai, what're you doing here?" You try struggling from his hug, Mike noticed and hug me even tighter. "Nope, won't let's go until you go on a walk with me." He gave big smile, you give up on getting out of his grips.
"Alright sure then, now please release-" Before you even finish, a green hooded guy shouted and dashing at full speed toward us.
Suddenly I felt as it someone is lifted me in their arm.
"Alright Let's go, N/N-chan! I'll explain later, bye Naib!" Mike started to run in full speed.

  We both are now in the locker stuck into each other, still hiding from the green hooded guy, it been a while now. My face stuck close to Mike chest and I can hear his heart beat slowly calming down. He check the hole in the locker, he sigh in relief.
"Are you okay, N/N-chan?" Mike pet my head, I nodded. He open the locker and checking is it safe to cone out. "Sorry for dragging you into this sutuation. Ehe...I'm really sorry." The blonde apologized and bent down abit, making a hand sign.
    I calm him down making it wasn't his fault and we start walking outside. We make small chit chat with each other, until we head back to our dorm when felt like our legs  is going numb.

_______________🏮______________

Happy Lunar New year everyone!
May your luck get better and better.
Hope you recived a red packet.
It you don't have one yet, here!🧧