𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸𝙸. 𝙴𝚗𝚟𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍.

|𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜.| 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖.

No one POV:..

       The blindfold boy pout sadly, everyone contiue to do their little thing, Norton and Mike we're doing a little tricks, Aesop scroll through his phone quietly and Eli have a small talk with Naib together about something.

Back to the ladies~

Emma boredly poke you and Helena tiredly felt asleep on your lap. While Emily, got something important to deal with in the council room. The three of you waited and waited for the time to passed, which is boring to you and so you decided to pull out your phone, maybe play some game or scroll through social media to break the boredom atmosphere. "Oh oh! Can I watch too?" Emma asked quickly, you nodded offering her a space beside you for her to be comfortable.

      After a while of scrolling, you both came across something interesting or not.

"Oohh, a link to a website. Click it!" Emma gesture her finger near the link, you just got curious too and you let her click it. Eventually it load, something was odd, you kept scrolling down slowly and...

。。。

    Your vision were explode due to a porn website that the link lend to, Emma is now stunned and was almost blind like Helena after seeing the erotic images of a woman and a man, naked. You wanting to throw your own cell-phone across the garden but, It would be a pain without Internet for awhile and a scolding session would begin with your mother.

"Cruel..." Emma dramaticly said and  grab your phone settling it down and turning it off, you sat silently not wanting think about the image again. "Wanna touch some grass?" Emma asked, her eyes blank and staring at the ground intensely. You nodded and Emma pull out some grass for you to feel the sense of mother nature and pure Innocent aroma.

"Haaaa, this feel great. Not gonna lied." The freckles girl said in a cheery tone, you smiled recalling what she said. Soon after, Helena woke up from her slumber and yawning also streaching her self, Like a cat streaching themself... You and Emma we're talking about stuff, something about similar hobbies or liking. "What time is it?.." Helena rub her eyes, the two then answered at the same time. "12:00pm!" Emma then giggles and hug you tightly. The blind girl then think of an image of you from her own imagination, as you...

Ringg!!

The three groan, wanting to spend more time with each other for awhile longer than before.

"(n/n)-chan, do know what's your class is?" Emma was eager to know. "Ehh, let me think.." Silence surround the three ladies. "Errmm.. English?" You oblige. The freckles girl almost jumped excitedly upon hearing you said that, Helena put an arms behind you both then whisper. "English, you say?" You nodding, feeling somewhat unsual emotion and the your condition we're heating up abit. "Oh my god! Yay! I'm so happy we're in the class for today but, let go now! Hurry!" Emma hurried and drag you, along with Helena trying her best to catch up with her cane. At this point, you already used to these thing Emma does, her personality is too cheery and energetic like a "Little kid" despite her still acting like one even in high school now aday.

𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙙!!

   Emma accidently bump into someone and you hit your face against her back, same goes to Helena.

"Are you guy hurt?! I'm deeply sorry, I didn't see you! Do you need a medic-" A girl with white greyish hair stood behind the black silky long hair girl, stoping her friend from her long-lasting apology. You got up on your knees and help the other two up. "I'm so sorry!" The long black silky girl once again said her apology, her friend tap her shoulder. "Michik-chan, that enough." The so called Michiko, frown and hide behind her friend, embarrassed, burrowing her face in the crook of her friend neck. "Oh, Mary and Michiko-san?!" Emma goes to gave them a hug and Helena wave at them, smiling. "Who's this?" Mary asked, curious about your unfamiliar self.

"This is (y/n) (l/n)! The new transfer student, say 'Hi' (n/n)-chan!" Emma introduced you to Mary and Michiko. The both we're interested about your background and want to get to know you more also. You waved at the two and slowly hid behind Helena, 'Please, please, I just want to goes inside the classroom already...' we're the thought that repeat in your mind. Helena felt your nervousness, despite feeling your hands shaking on her shoulder. "Oh, Emma-chan. Is it alright if we go first before you?" Helena asked, as she did a hands gesture to the other two, Emma probably wouldn't understand anything about hands sign either. "Ah alrighty then!" Emma said with glee. The blind girl held your hand with her together, as you felt the need to blushed abit, despite her happy expression is adorable. "Let's go, shall we?" You nodded and lend her to the classroom.

'She's getting on my nerves..'

Mary poke Emma on the cheeks, as she turn to face the two. "Cmon, let go discussed about it in the bathroom. We can just skip one lesson." Emma just nodded and Michiko just tag along.

I have no feeling anymore ever since my satanic father took away the cat i been taking care of for month and this morning today that satan in disgused just act like nothing happend. I hope his pillow are burning crispy hot everytime he lay on it, his charger won't charge his phone, choke on his foods, step on dog caca and overall you suck, father.