𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚅. 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝚙𝚝.𝟸)

|𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐.| 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎.𝟻:𝟶𝟶𝙰𝙼
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝚘𝚛𝚖.
No one Pov:...
    Birds chirping outside in the cold weather as the sun starting to raising slowly as time pass by, (y/n) wasn't panicking this time since she went to bed earlier, feeling tired than usual because yesterday she was hanging out with Mike Morton the second year student who was guiding her around the campus to more interesting place that Emma didn't show you around yet.
     (y/n) was already in the bathroom cleaning herself up and start preparing her school suppiles, which take a while.

𖠌

   As (y/n) was finishing buttoning up your last buttons on the school uniform, a sudden knock interupt you. Which make you flinch abit, 'Who would be knocking at this hour?'
you thought before hesitating to open the door at first, but you opened it anyway, the door slowly open to reveal a souffle pancake with some other stuff? A full course meal for breakfest was already infront of you and there also a letter signature sign to it too. You open the letter to read it for a second before bringing the food of tray inside your dorm, then you begin to read more of what was written on the mysterious letter.

'Dear Ms.Y/N L/N.
It seem that you're enjoying yourself in this peaceful moment, yesterday you were hanging out with a friend or your? Well I hope you are happy in the Oletus High. This is also a welcoming gift for your new arrival.

P.S. Principal Nightingale'

You mouth an 'O' before looking at the foods again.

  Two Eyes spark in excitement before digging in quickly as the taste of sweetnes hit your own tongue as you squeal in happiness

'But who's the person?' You were still curious of the person that knock on your door a minute ago...but you couldn't care at least, you're too busy eating the delicious gift that the principal has gifted you and it was really kind of her, but in fact you didn't know anything much about the dark side of Oletus High...

Moment later...

You finish eating your breakfast and start putting on your socks, bag on shoulder, then head out to one of your classes in the shedule.

|𝙽𝚊𝚒𝚋 𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛.| 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝟼:𝟶𝟷𝙰𝙼
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢
Naib Pov:..
I'm alone by myself again this time.
On my way to do something that I alway hid it from other people not even my pal could know about these thing and Is I tell them they probably spread rumor or snitches on my little secret, so I better keep my guard up or else I'll be exposed, I should stay away from everyone especially from that owl name Brooke Rose that Eli love the most.

"Hey come out." I called to it.
A little Shiba Inu came out from it hide out and wag it tail at my familiar appearance. I bent down to it height and pet it on the head, I gave them some treat just in case it was feeling hungry or so.I stay there for awhile.

Your Pov:..
  I walk around the hallway and still don't remember which way to go, the campus sure is really impressive to look at which why this school is very famous and probably hard to join as a student here, there was also some rumor spread in my neighborhood about the Oletus High which they call it the mystrerious and strange school, some people also spotted a figure at the front gate which are they pale like many ghost does. I shake off the thought and contiue to walk to any classes or any places to go too.

"Woof,woof!" A dog was barking?
I came close to the sound and spotted a green hooded student was playing with a dog breed name Shiba Inu? The dog jump on him and he seem to enjoy the affections the dog was given to him. I stood there in silent, watching them play with each other which is very adorable to see and pet is also allow in the school too? "Woof, woof, woof!" The suddenly look my way and start barking loudly at my unfamiliar self the green hooded is also confused by the dog action and slowly turn his head to the way the dog was barking.
'Aw damn, guess I have to sonic run outta here.' I blast away with full speed that I have on right now, to my surprise I lost him. I hid behind one of the school vending machine just in case is they are still finding me to gave a good punch in the face, I quickly grasp for some air from all the epic speed running I just did a seconds ago and lend my body to the vending machine for support of my numb legs which is noodling right now. I kneel down to rest for abit, feeling sleepy all of sudden I slap myself on both cheeks to stay awake which really helped.
'Maybe I should head out probably nothing gonna happend to be honest, LOL.' A sudden shadow was covering the light, I look up to met eyes with a pair of green one and it look blank with tiny bit of spark glow in their eyes. As the staring contest contiue.

*Bonk*!

I yelp in pain, then another bonk on the head again. I look up to see the green hooded guys??? He face look like as it he was about to end my peaceful life, but how do I get out of this? I think hardly trying to sqeeze the problem.

💡

I should act out acording to my perfect plan. Great Ideal!!!
"P-please don't bully me~ I'm just a weakling that doesn't know how to defend themself~." Yup acting stupid is a perfect thing like those cliché anime where those cute character tried to defend themself. Now action Time.

???

"...uhhh.." Wait I'm way too embarassing to say those cringey words, tears starting to form into the corner of my eyes. The green hooded was shocked and started to panick abit, I put up my arms into a self-defend way to show him that I'm a weakling and his brow went up confusion on his face was shown.
"What?" The green said in a slightly confuse tone. Tears start falling down one by one and start crying not knowing what to do.

The green hooded looked at you shocked, his eyes soften and gazing at your trembling figure. He slowly lift both his arms around you to pull you into a side-way hug, still being a crybaby you just hug him back and silently cried on his school uniform. Although he didn't really care about it and gently petting you on the head for comforting. You finished crying and wipe away the tear that was stain on your cheeks for a while now, also both of your eyes were probably redden by now from crying.
"Are you alright?..." He ask in a worried tone.
"S-sorry about that..." You shutter abit and contiue to wipe all tears the that are going fall down more. The dog bark, wagging it tail excitedly at both of you. The green hooded bent down to gave it a pat on the head.
"I'm Naib. You?" He ask and contiue to play with dog.
"...It (y/n) and sorry about that." You grip on your skirt, feeling embarassed and nervous also. Naib then get up and well, he gave you a snack just for comforting you to calm down abit. You thank him and take the snack from his hand and ate it as Naib just stood beside you and look out to the beautiful blue sky. The silence wasn't awkard nor comfortable, it was just normal and his presence is calm and relaxing.

☁️
☀️ *Ringgg*
☁️

The bell rang meaning it time for classes to begin, Naib was gone already awhile ago before the bell even rang.
You walk to your first class, it was math time and you sat down on an empty seat. Looking for someone you know as other students came in the classroom and no one was familliar to you. The teacher name was Leo Beck and he quiet strict just because he wanted the students and became smart in the future.

Bonus:
"So what the answer to '90000000៖152' Jose Baden?" Mr.Leo said agressively and slam his hand on the board. Everyone jump and including yourself aswell of the sudden noise.
Jose stand up and a mischevious smirk appear on his face since he already know the answer. "It 592105.263." Jose chukle delightly and dark aura appear behind Mr.Leo back. The teacher contiue to gave Jose more sloving problems, Jose contiue to answer them all correctly and they went on and on, until it was lunch time.
     You gotta admit it, it was really funny to see the battle between the teacher and the top student.

                       ___☕︎︎___