𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸. 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝟿:𝟷𝟸𝙰𝙼
|𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚘𝚗 & 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚊 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚏𝚒𝚕|
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝟷-𝙱 (Biology)

I arrived at class and take a sit while holding my left arm in pain.
I look up to see a blonde boy staring infront of my seat.
"Does it hurt really bad? I hope Naib didn't bump in to you too harshly." The blond spoke and he came to my side then lift up my left arm to check is there any bruises.
        I blush slightly embarrasing as his pale hand touch my arm.
"It fine...No injuries." I slowly pull away from his touch and a smile appear on my face to show him that I'm fine.
"Good, good..." Mike sigh in relief and play a strand of my hairs.
"Hey I never seen you here before. What your's name?" Mike ask and start squishing my face.
"It Y/N. Y/N L/N." Mike contiue to squish my face. I heard footstep outside untill Emma came burst the open.
"Y/N-chan Are you alright?! ...Oh." Emma stand there puzzle and looking at us. The certain blond boy stop what he was doing, I went to Emma and poke her check.
"Emma-san?...ACK!!" Emma pull me into a teddy bear hug. Mike just giggling at us.
"N/N-chan! I didn't know you already in a relationship with the one of the school Idol!" The brunette hug me even thighter than before. I pat her on the back of her head.
"No Emma-san we just met, beside I'm not interest in him...Please have mercy." Emma let go of the hug and nudge my shoulder. I sat there slicence while Emma ask ton of question about Mike and he answered them all while creating new topics.
"What do you like about Y/N-chan, Mike-senpai?" I glance at Emma not in a scary way but a confused one appear on mine.
"What I like about Y/N-chan? Hmm... Well she has soft cheeks! and um she also look like a kind person to be friend with." Mike answered, which make me shock abit but we just met, guess I'll get along with him sooner or later. After a while of chit chatting, more and more students came in class and sat on their own seat.
Time skip...
It became quiet a chaos in the classroom, Mike got surrounded by other female students, Emma went to the bathroom a few seconds ago and here I am alone by myself and I got bored I decided to take my phone out to look through the social media probably look at meme, anime and some interesting stuff on internet.

      As minute pass by, the class is almost already full of students and Emma hasn't came back she must go buy something or met an old friends on her way. I went back to looking my cellphone, suddenly someone bump into my shoulder. I drop my phone on accident I try catching it but fail and the sound of the drop never heard.
"Sorry." She handed me back my phone. A bruntte girl look at me curiously.
"Are you new here?" Her voice speak up and inches closer abit.
"Y-Yup, pleased to meet you..um." Feeling abit embarrasing as the bruntte shorten our distance like we been friend before.
"It Martha, what about you newbie?" She asked and scan my appearance.
    I keep my cool and try to be more confident. "It Y/N. I just tranfer from ________ High. By the way you look very pretty with your hair tie to the right, you look like an anim- you look very stylish." I almost crack up not alot of people are Otaku or Weeb, I wish I meet one already.
".....Y/N? Well nice to meet you
Y/N-san." Martha shake our hands together and I became abit flustered again, feeling all touchy with a normie is kinda weird especisally with 'Hand shake' thing. Martha gave a nod and sat next to me, probably her is next to mine. Then Emma came back and the teacher arrived at the same time. We all greet the teacher and sat back down.
"Hello childern. I'm your biology teacher, call me Ms.Yidhra and this is my follower." said Ms.Yidhra and a small figure stand beside her. The follower nodded and take all the stuff that she carry putting it on the table.

"Now Let begin our first lesson. Open your textbook to page 12!" Ms.Yidhra start talking about the lesson and the follower start to write on the board. 
Time skip.
Ring!...
"You may dismiss class for the student who only finish writing down the lesson. Only." The teacher start packing her stuff and let the follower check on the other student books.
                      _________