𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅. 𝙰𝚛𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗.

|𝙴𝚍𝚐𝚊𝚛 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗.| 𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟷𝚊𝚖
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝟹-𝙰. (𝙰𝚛𝚝)
Your Pov:..

Violetta grab my hand softly with her and pull me along toward the brunette desk.

      She then slam the brunette desk (she not angy) earning a jump to the sudden brunette, while myself, flinch and Violetta then apologised to the both of us.
"Edgar-san, would you mind being pair with the new student? Is that alright?" She asked and move me to the front of her, pushing. Edgar look up to me up and down from head to toes, he just gave us an annoying look. This make me piss-off abit, beside who the frick he think he is? A god? Ms.Violetta why?

"Alright." Edgar said in a arrogant tone, Violetta happily cheer, while my blood boiling hot inside and I tried to remains calm outside. Dammit why did he even agree. Although I got no other choice, I thanked Violetta and walk back to my seat. I frown sadly and took out some papers and a pencil to doodle something, or I could take my time thinking about the project instead. Maybe later...
_______________
"Class!," Violetta start writing something on the board. It read "The theme can be anything you and your partner can imagains, I'll gave you half a month to submit your work before the deadline end." Everyone nodded and back to do stuff they were doing just now.

Alas, Edgar didn't even take his time on the art project nor caring/worried about weather he is losing or not he can do whatever he want and prove him wrong, he alway knew his art is forever gonna be the top number one, alway. While, no one beside himself understand the real true beauty of art itself.

𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙜𝙜!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

      Violetta the school nurse/art teacher heard the bell and dismissed her student for lunch and hurry straight to the school infirmary since it already past noon. All of the students rush out of the classroom to cafeteria or to who know where? Expect for the Edgar Valden and (y/n) (l/n) who hasn't move away from their seat. You just sat there and doodle/sketch stuff, completely losing track of time and forgeting about thing.

Edgar saw you, then he decide to goes up to your desk to discuss about the art project with each other so it much easier for him to start working early with the painting without having time to think about the theme.

"Peasant,"
You look up, to your surprise it was Edgar again. You went silence and ignore him not wanting any eyes contact with that guy, he crossed his arms watching your poorly drawn flower on your desk. (jk ur art doesn't need to be perfect <3)

Edgar sigh out of disapointment.
"Aren't you gonna help with the art project or what?" He complained feeling annoyed. "Oh?.." You questioned slightly confuse, Edgar wanted to snap already and since you're new he wouldn't do that actually. "We're pair with each other, remember?" Edgar explained and you started to regain back your memories once again. You nodded.

"..Can we do it lat-!" Edgar cut you off by dragging you out of your seat resulting you to fall on your butt, you groan in pain but you just quickly stood up not wanting the male to see your underwear. You glare at Edgar before saying. "That rude.." He shrug it off and drag you along with him. "I'm guessing that a 'No' then." You murmured quietly to yourself and on your way to other class usually there alway something on your shoulder or hands, you felt like you're forgeting something.

"WAIT- I FORGOT MY BAG!!!" You rushed back quickly to your previous classroom.

"Thank goodness..." You said to yourself, embracing with your bag close to you.

"You done yet?" The brunette added with a slight of an annoying face, Edgar lead by the doorframe arm folded together. You nodded and awkwardly walk out of the classroom, Edgar walk through the hallway and you follow beside him. An awkward silence is all you could feel, the presence is too much for you.