𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚅. 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝚙𝚝.𝟺)

Let just pretend that picture up there is just Norton eating donut innocently?
Okay, love?~ (o^^o)

_________________________________

|𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚋𝚘𝚢!|𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝟾:𝟺𝟾𝚊𝚖
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙾𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚜 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗.
Your Pov:..
     All the three kept feeding and teasing me like a little toddler, which seem annoying at first...maybe it does seem fun and amazing after all!

"Say Aahhh! Better finished your foods little (y/n)-chan!" Emma said teasingly and Tracy holding up the small pieces of those leftover cake, Emily just sat there and watching me getting teased, while letting out a small giggles. I just ate the cake pieces and some cream was on the side of my lip too, seem messy... Emily then noticed it and wipe it off with a napkin. I thanked her and it goes on and on again...

Norton Pov:..
None of my friends aren't here yet nor that prankster either, they still in class, probably. I decided to go to the garden instead of waiting for them, the garden is great choice to get some fresh air or maybe chill there until class start.

I walk to the entrance of the garden, i heard some chatter and giggles and there a famililar figures and one of them isn't. There Emily, Emma, Tracy and a (h/c) girl, tho.. I can't see her clearly, maybe I should go say 'Hi' or something.

"Alright, who want some donuts?" Emily say lifting the box full of it.

Wait, did Emily just say, Donuts?  Maybe it just my imagaination, despite my love for donuts is real.

"Me! I want donuts!" Emma raise her hand and the other two did the same thing, now that I heard it wasn't my imagaination, Gotta go ask Emily for some donuts too. lol.

Sneaking closer to them without making any sound, pranking is also habit of mine, bad habit they say... right now I'm closer to them so let the show begin in a few second while they happily enjoying themself a little, tho... the (h/c) girl does look like a little cutie and attractive, seem like a quiet person also.

No one Pov:..

"This is really tasty and delicious! Did you make it by yourself,
Emily-chan?!" Emma took another bite out of the donut.
"Agree." Tracy nodded her head.

"Yes, I did. Even though it just plain donut-" Emily was cut off and everyone jump Including (y/n) along with them and scream a little by Norton scaring the hell out of the ladies.

"Norton-san! How many times do I have to tell you? That was very unpolite of you! You should behave of yourself or else, I'll sent you to detention."
Emily scold at Norton almost earning a fist on the head by Emily herself, but Instead the brunette pinch him on his cheek, hard. He let out a small 'ouch' from the little pain soon Emily harden the pinch to a really bad pain.

"Ouch! That painful, senpai(upper classmen)!" Norton whined begging Emily to release him and The so what call Mother-figure shoot a glare at him.

"Then say sorry." Emily demanded him half-shouted. Norton then got scared of the student council deadly aura surrounded them even the three behind watching, also got goosebump.

     Norton then apologized and frown sadly by himself. Emily then look at the three.
"Eeekk!" Emma and Tracy hugged each other while (y/n) hide herself.
"Let's enjoyed our donuts, shall we?" Emily gave them a close eyes smile, Emma and Tracy sigh out of relief, (y/n) just nodded. The trios then grab a donuts, and took a bite out of it. Their eyes then widen with sparkle and joy as they enjoy more each times they took a bite.