Teenage Kicks!

As you know being a teen is full of being "In The Now" with things like fashion & gadgets however for me and my school it's not all that easy, at St, Marley's "School For Young Ladies" its all about the reputation A.K.A the category you are in ; But wait I'm rushing way far ahead it's a great story, let me tell it right.

"Crap." My name is Abbey Turner and I'm late for a meeting my saddo dad and new step-mom take every Monday, Monday? yep the crappiest day of the week! as I rush downstairs to find two crazy lamo's sat at the kitchen table "What?" I said, "I believe the correct term is Pardon... Sit down" so I pulled out the chair and sighed as I sat down sitting across from my father and bitch-head, "Me and your mother..." I stopped him, "that cow which I believe your are speaking of is NOT my mother!" "Abbey! See this is what I'm Talking about your behaviour is just so intolerable! I am your father and if I can not put you straight then I have only one option left, Mar..." Once again I stopped him and said, "Don't you dare! this isn't an option dad, this is her speaking for you! I ran to my room sobbing and slammed the door shut as you do when your in a teenage paddy. I dived on my bed and threw everything off, I knew what my father was about to say, which is what lead me to fly off in a strop, St. Marley's. He has been talking about this school for days and I'm up to my neck in St. Marley's this & St. Marley's that, he has been planning for me to attend the school due to behavioural problems at home, I don't know what triggers my anger so much but ever since Miss Bitch-head moved in and my mother passed away, she really sets my engines turning! maybe people could relate to this storyline what I do know is I've been planning to be rid of her the day we met (and so has she by the sounds of things!)

If I do end up going to St. Marley's which I won't!I will never come back because I know I am unwanted, so what reasons are there for me staying?