Chapter 3 ~The Groups~

It turns out I didn't have a room at all, it looked to be one big attic with everyone, but they all had there one section Amber was speaking to a girl while I looked around as I came back toward her the girl gave me a dirty look, me and Amber both walked away "What was all that about?" I questioned "The 'Chavs' and you don't want to be on the wrong side of them, trust me!" she answered. I nodded as we came to another section of the attic where 3 girls sat on a laptops, there face seemed to be lied to the screen! I looked at Amber, she knew what I wanted to know she sighed "The 'Geeks'" we then came across to another group of another 3 girls doing each others makeup and hair Amber spoke again "Posh Totty" we then ran into a rather large group of infant kids what Aber described as "The 'First Years' these were the girls that egged the car as I arrived with my father! Another group of girls I was then introduced to we're The ' Emo's ' at first I assumed that they were goths because of the way they looked but then Amber told me that they were infact Emo's, I asked Amber what that meant she said "emotionally unstable"

I got in the shower but as soon as I returned and swung open the attic doors a boobey trap was awaiting my entry bright purple goo splatted all over my face & body as everyone laughed and others filmed, this meant I had to get in the shower...AGAIN!

Later that night, I crept down the stairs on the phone to my father I said "you have to come and get me! The girls here are complete animals!" all he did was pretend the signal was reducing so in anger I ended the call and smashed the phone to pieces, Oreturned to my section of the attic and surely enough, went to sleep.