Chapter 11 ~The Chalk Board/Start Of Match~

This chapter will be fairly short, apologies-

We got to work Amber and I got out a Chalk Board and drew the pitch, we then drew the positions of the players in each team and figured out some manuevers as Bianca, Sarah & Judo, wrote it down on a journalist Notebook, we agreed we would take them to the match to discuss at half time.

We did nothing but plan, through breakfast, lunch, dinner & tea time, we had to win, I had to have Alek, I love him.

So If we did something wrong it was straight back to our board, we made sure we knew every nook and cranny, and we knew how to cheat;)

Later that night we had one more planning session to go to make sure everyone knew everything, "RIGHT GIRLS, AMBER WHERE ARE YOU TO BE IF... HIT THE BALL OVER TO..." - we went over this with each girl.

Everyone went to sleep and got up fairly early, we got changed straight into our Hockey Uniform's and got over to the pitch as Mitefordshire arrived Miss Turner was commentator; "First up onto the pitch, my very own girls please put your hands together for St. Marley's" as we jogged out onto the field, I turned my head to every stand to try and find Alek, eventually I did he smiled and cheered for me, the girls laughed and looked at me with that "get in there!" face, my eyebrows lowered...