Chapter 6 ~Love At First Sight~

After all the dancing, we went downstairs, I stopped, the others carried on. A man was here, an inspector, he was here with his son, who I couldn't quite manage to take my eyes off, he was gorgeous! Blue eyes, blond hair in a side-sweep style sort of like MattyBRaps but older:)

I later on found out that he was brother of Lilliana White, school bully of Mitefordshire (the school I attended before Marlz) which I then found out the 'inspector' man was here to ask Miss. Turner if we would like a Hockey match with Mitefordshire. She said yes. I have no chance, I thought.

However, I spoke too soon, he was walking this way! My heart pounded, "Hey..." he smiled I just simply stared into his eyes, "Hello?" I mumbled "my name is Dylan, Dylan White... And you are?" "Abbey, Abbey Turner" I stuttered "well Abbey, Abbey Turner you ARE truly beautiful, aren't you?" I grinned and looked down at my chin, he then curled his finger around it and lifted my head back up as he said "I look forward to seeing you again." he slowly walked away.

I smiled only until he turned his back, when he did, I felt my heart sink. That was it?

I ran down the hallway to the canteen, the girls were in the corner, I tried to tell them what happened, but the words just wouldn't come out! "I..."I stuttered "yes?" Judo asked "I.." I, again, mumbled "come on mate!" Bianca added.

I couldn't speak.