Chapter 4 ~First Day~

I awoke to notice a note had been left beside my bed reading - Abbey, you have been added to St. Marley's Hockey Team as of today! My face sunk, "What? Of all the sports! Everyone knows I'm not a 'hockey kind of girl' I drifted down the stairs to the canteen as I rubbed my baggy eyes. Amber walked towards me "so hockey girl now is it?" all the other girls starred "I guess..." I replied the girls giggled "mmh" Amber mumbled "it all depends...how long you last" how long I'll last? What kind of Hockey are they playing here?

I had a long, long breakfast, it was great! I returned up to my section to change into uniform... HOCKEY UNIFORM! I hated the whole idea of hockey... At first a little after a few minutes of training I guess I got used to it! We had a match on Saturday, a beginners match, the girls on my team were me (normal so far) ,Amber (sort of normal) ,Sarah (emo) Bianca (chav) Judo (posh totty) & a few others, however I weren't that interested in to knowing who they were. The match began, I didn't know how, let's say lethal! Hockey at St.Marley's could be, Sarah stared of sharpening her hockey stick with a knife, and trust me, Judo wasn't all good looks!

The game ended 3-1 to St. Marley's! Woo! We celebrated with a party and buffet the school band sang a great song, I think it was Teenage Kicks by Undertones, anyway from that day on that was classed as 'our' song. After the party me, Amber, Sarah, Bianca & Judo All had the biggest laugh, taking the piss out of the trophy we achieved for winning the game.

Everyone went to sleep around 1:00 AM and I went to sleep pretty quick! I awoke by a bright spotlight shining in my face, I squinted as I got up in my bed to find that I was surrounded by the girls, I gasped Amber had a grim look on her face as she whispered in an evil voice "you've had this coming since the day you arrived, Turner."