Chapter 2 ~First Impressions~

As we stepped out of the egged up car I just stared at my father in what I think was shock as I said "Dad, seriously? This can NOT be happening!" he just sighed and said "come on..." We pushed the giant doors wide open, zu noticed a sudden ring through my ears, a strange sense. My father just left he was out like a shot! I think he knew what kind of school St. Marley's actually was, it may look normal from the outside but once your in there trust me, it is pretty spooky!

Suddenly there was a crude sound of female laughter, I turned in shock to find an elderly woman with arm stretched out right in front of me "shake it..." she said "Oh, yes, sorry miss.." I replied (this was my father' cousin) "Turner" she answered, "oh" I laughed as she replied "welcome to St. Marley's, you are to call me Miss Turner like all the others, and Abbey isn't it... Yes? welcome to the family. She slowly walked away.

I starred around the spooky room, there was a staircase in front of me, a door behind, and doors at the end of a long corridor which I was standing right in the middle of. "Welcome." a sudden voice startled me as a gorgeous looking girl popped out from the doorway behind me, "I'm sorry, and you are?" "Amber Collins" She replied "Ooh, and what makes you so important? Amber Collins?" I laughed to myself "I'm head girl" she answered "Aah, well Amber Collins, 'head girl, of St. Marley's, you couldn't by any chance show me to my room?" she nodded and said "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch YOUR name?" "Abbey, Abbey Turner" I answered.