Chapter 10 ~Home, Again~

On the way home there was nothing but total silence, except for the keys jangling away in the ignition. I stared out of the window watching the raindrops race each other to the end, they seemed lost, lost with the fun, but dancing with each other, which was how I pictured me & Alek.

We had arrived, back at St. Marley's once more, back to the party, the celebrations & Hockey... HOCKEY! My mind flicked back to when I first saw Alek, his dad (Mr. White A.K.A Inspector White) was here to remind Miss that we had a match with Mitefordshire, which no doubt ment that Alek would be there! as well as Lilliana (old school bully) I had to be friends with the girls again, we had to WIN!

First Off: The Girl's-

I ran towards them, all of them were there, Amber, Bianca, Sarah & Judo, I had to be there friend again, I needed them right now! "Girls!" I screamed "Sorry did you hear something guys?" Amber said, the others laughed "listen, please, I know you're angry because I was in a mood and told you to leave, but after all that I was so upset you know!" I cried "What? Oh And we weren't upset at all after all we said was a tinsie-winsie thing about this Alek, and you told us to get lost!" Sarah yelled "I know and I am really, really sorry but we have to win the match on Saturday!" I nagged "why?" Judo asked "what's so important about the match?" Bianca added "because, you know Lilliana White? Don't you?" Judo nodded- "she was school bully at my old school, Totley, I hated her and she had me around her finger to bully" "that's her, she was school bully at my old school too Judo, Mitefordshire, she would tease me all day long..." Amber stopped me "so what about this horrid Lilliana?" she asked "well it's her school were playing SHE WILL BE IN THE TEAM!" I yelled, the girls gasped "But... Thes also something else girls..." I added "go on then" they said at the same time, "Alek, Alek is Lilliana's brother" the girls mouths slowly opened, "so?" "Judo your so blonde, I laughed "he will be there too, and I love him and maybe, just maybe if we win we could get revenge and I could grasp the love of my life all in one day...

All in One Match... "WE'RE IN!"