meeting roommates

Virgil pov

Once we were all pack we all started down to town and was about an hour walk. The people wanted to meet around 2 pm in a lot of people to make sure we aren't vampires. We asked Jan about it, and he told us humans don't know a lot about us because when one find us they just kill. We all were wearing these things to make it look like the fangs aren't as sharp.

"So what do they think we hurt or kill us?" I heard Patton asked.

"The most common are the sun, garlic, and a stake through the heart, then there something about we don't have reflaction, we only can only disgust blood too" Jan informed us. All those sound like older vampires I mean way back those would do something but not anymore wait a st-

"Won't a stake through a humans heart hurt them to?" I wondered.

"It would but we would apparently turn into some sort of dust" Jan told us. Once we reached the town, we went to the Cafe to meet with the people. After about 10 minutes 3 people walked it one with blue jeans red shirt and a famous vampire hunter company logo jacket, with brown hair. The next one had laced leggings with booty shorts, corp top with the words "bite me" on the front, and brown hair with a white part in it. The last one had black slacks, blue button up shirt, blue tie, brown hair that fades to blue. My phone got a text and I look at it.

Roman
We just arrived how long will you guys be

Virgil
We are the three with suitcases

"Are you guys Janus, Patton, and Virgil?" The tie dude asked us, as the other two come up behind him.

"Yes I'm assuming you all are Roman, Remus, and Logan?" Jan said as I looked up.

"Eat this" red shirt boy said shoving what im assuming is garlic bread in his face, I started laughing and jan glared at me.

"Hey let's all be nice and if us eating that will make you feel better then we will" Patton motioned for us to knock it off. Roman nodded as Jan then me and lastly patt took a bite of it. Garlic won't hurt us at all but it tastes horrible, but that shut him up.

"Okay now that is out of the way I'm Logan, this is Roman" he pointed to red shirt boy "and lastly this is remus" he looked at the other boy.

"Sup im Virgil, Janus" I said hitting him in the arm "and Patton" I put an arm around his shoulder.

"Well let's get to the house so we can discuss room and chorses" Logan said. We followed them down the street to a two floor house. "Pick rooms then we can talk about rent and privacy" we head up starts I picked the last one in the hall and Patton picked the one closes to the stiars while Jan picked the last one beside mine. We walked back to the living area. "Okay so rent will be $100 each month person and no entering rooms without permission and wash your dishes and own laundry" he started to glare at remus while he winked back at him.

"We should get to know each other since we will be living with each other" Patton chiped happily.

"I agree while till I have work that is"  Remus grined, I dont like him.

"Sound fantastic" Roman oh so dramatically said

"Adequate" nerd. After we all sat down somewhere on the couch people started asking questions.

"What are everyone's jobs" Patton asked

"Scientist" he even have a nerdy job damn.

"Stripper" why am I not surprised by that?

"Procting the city from blood sucker" does he think he is some type of hero?

"Teacher for the young" ah Patton yeah back at the castle he teaches either the kids or the just tresfromed about the differences between human and vampire and how to take blood without killing the host.

"Bodyguard" I mean he's not wrong.

"Manager of a shop out of town" why are they staring?

"What are everyone's hours" thank you Janus

"7-4 Monday to Friday" Logan said.

" 9-5 Monday to Friday" graveyard shift perfect for vampire hunters ass

"8-4 Tuesday to Saturday" the striper

"8-3 Monday to friday" teacher

"Whenever I get called" so never since your stuck with me huh?

"8-3 Monday to Friday" I just copied patt oh well. After a couple rounds passed and nothing inter-

"Whats everyone's sexualty" Remus said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Pansexual" Patton you puffball

"Well I'm gay for you hunny" is he wanting to die? Remus better not touch patt I look over at patt and his a blushing mess.

"I'm gay as well" Logans gay? Well then

"Pansexual" the snake that doesn't judge by looks

"Bisexualll" singing? Yup hate him

"Demisexual" yup im dead. After some more rounds Remus and Roman went to work so I decided to call it. "I'm going stargazing" I went to the back door and I noticed that Logan was following me god his blood smells so sweet when alone. "Need something?" I said walk outside and laying on the grass.

"I was wondering is I could join you?" Lets test my self control.

"Sure come and join" I said as I patted the grass beside me.