the drama begins

Virgil pov

Its been about a month since I've talked to my mother about the whole soulmate shit. I've been trying to talk to Logan about it but I either chicken out or he has to go. So it hasn't been going to well. Patton has been leaving at night almost 3 times a week. Janus been talking to Roman more. A loud scream came from logans room. When I walked to his room I see a kid about 10 or so screaming logan is infornt of the kid and Roman holding his sword.

"What the hell is going on" I scream at them. Janus is infront of me in a blink of an eye, and I see Patton trying to comfort the kid. A couple seconds and remus is coming in.

"Logan is protecting a killer" Roman screams.

"Janus get his weapons" I told Janus. His eyes turn red as he took Roman's sword and apparently gun he had on him. Roman eyes go wide and so does his twins.

"Your a- your a vampire" I heard Roman said under he's breath.

"We all are" I said Patton and mine eyes go red to prove what I said was right.

"How about we all go to the living room and talk about this?" Patton said while picking up the little kid everyone nodded. Logan went up to Patton.

"May I carry my brother?" He asked seemly unfazed about what we just said. Patton nodded and handed the kid over. When we got down stairs we saw Remus just relaxing and Roman tied up?

"Janus? Why is Roman tied up?" Janus turn around and Roman blushed.

"He was trying to leave he has to be a part of it right" Jan said calmly.

"Looks like he enjoys it too" Patton said before sitting next to remus. Logan took the love seat, and I just sat infront of everyone.

" so patty when ya gonna bite me?" Remus said seemly aroused.

"You two can go talk in the bedroom if yall wanna talk about that fuckin hell" I told them remus happy jumped up throwing Patton over his shoulder and went to his room.

" so Logan like to explain?" Janus asked looking overat Logan, he nodded.

"This is my brother his name is Ace when he was 5 a vampire killed our father and took him we don't know what happen but when I found him he's eyes were glowing and he was crying in the forest. When our mother found out he was turn. She would beat him to when I turn 18 i took him and moved in here then a couple years later these two needed a place to stay so he stayed in my room unless they weren't home." Logan said with a straight face. The young vampire fell asleep im assuming because of stress. I looked over at Roman he seems to be bored? Janus is most likely to wondering who did this.

"Was he interested in being a vampire or anything?" I asked quietly, but Logan head snapped up.

"Yeah he was he always seen them as interesting" Logan looked so confused. After awhile "wh-"

"Whats up bitches been forever" I frozen in place that can not be him right? I look up and there he was white t-shirt, black leather jacket, blue jeans, sunglasses, and coffee. Looks like him.

"Is that you brother?"