Chapter III

SAVED

“Are you sure, wanna do this?”

“Of course, that was my favorite manga. And that Baldie took it from me.”

“But who told you to read it in middle of his class.”, I sneered at my two friends as we sneaked into our homeroom teacher’s room.

Baldie was sleeping in his chair and all I had to do was get the manga from his desk without being caught.

But as soon as I grabbed the manga, his phone started ringing causing him to wake up and catch me red handed.

I left the manga as it is and ran for my life as the baldie chased after me. After running in circles for several times, I saw the library. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Jungkook.

He was sitting in the empty library with a book in his hands and a questioning look on his face which was directed towards me.

“Talk about bad timings.”, I cursed under my breathe as I was in a dead end.

Nevertheless, I ran into the library and hid behind the book shelf. I crossed my fingers and hoped that baldie doesn’t enter this room or else Jungkook might blow my cover.

“KIM TAEHY- ohh Jungkook-ah, did Taehyung come to this room.”, baldie nearly shouted.

“No sir. And if you don’t mind, please don’t shout in the library.”

I looked at him in disbelief. But he reacted as if nothing happened and didn’t spare me a look. He just minded his own business. And somehow it calmed me down.

I sat silently in that spot for a while listening to the sound of him turning the pages. He was just reading his book again, silently and slowly.

From time to time, he would adjust his long hair, which flew with the soft breeze covering most of his eyes.

But like every storm comes after the calm, the day of the incident occurred.