What are you doing?

Sans had this terrible feeling but he didn't know why he went to go find his brother, Paps always made him feel better. But he couldn't find him. He started to panic.

"Okay no problem. I'll just find the kid, they'll know where Papyrus is."

He thought as he now started looking for Frisk. But he couldn't find them either. He really started to panic now the feeling just kept getting worse. Sans decided to go to the woods they must be there Papyrus is always saying he need to recalibrate his traps.

Sans teleported to his sentry stand thinking that would be a good place to start. His hands started shaking with how bad his anxiety kept going up. He stopped walking he heard something..... It was Paps!

"Oh thank Asgore"

Sans said smiling but the feeling didn't go away. He walked to where he heard his brother. But something sounded off, like Paps didn't sound like himself. Sans started picking up his pace.

"S-STILL I BELIEVE YOU CAN DO A LITTLE BETTER. EVEN IF YOU DON'T THINK SO.... I I PROMISE."

Something felt off like really off Sans started running he didn't even know he could this fast. He felt like crying this feeling hurt so much.

"It's fine nothing is happening."

He still kept running.

"I am going to get over there and Paps is going ask why am I running. Has Paps even seen me run?"

Sans teleported the rest of the way.......

Blood.......

Dust........

Papyrus's dust........

His scarf...........

Sans woke up shaking, he didn't scream and he didn't cry. He wish he did that way he had an excuse to let out this pain. But he just shook like always.

He grabbed his phone by his bed.

6:57 am

" Huh welp Grillby's is open."

The skeleton walked to his favorite place in the underground. Making sure he didn't wake his brother while he left. Snowdon was quite no noise no nothing. It's a mystery why Grillby opens so early. Maybe Sans could help Grillby open up it's better than doing nothing.

He opened the door to the bar and saw the light on but no Grillby. That was until he saw him stand up behind the counter.

"Heya hot stuff!"

Sans said giving him a head nod. He looked confused.

"Sans? No one is awake this early and I least expected you to be anywhere near consciousness at this hour."

"Wow what a greeting."

Sans said as he walked to his usual stool leaning his elbows on the bar.

"Okay my apologies. But why are you awake?"

"Can't I just come to see my favorite monster in all the underground at obscene hours of the night?"

"No Sans you can't that's weird." Grillby  jokingly stated making both monsters laugh.

"But since you said favorite I might forget you."

"Aw Grilbz what can I do to make you forgive me?"

"Maybe a kiss and I'll think about it."

"Mmm I don't know that seems like more than I am willing to pay but for you I guess."

Sans leaned in and gave his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek. The two had been dating for a while now and were very happy. But they hadn't moved in together because Sans didn't know if he was ready for that yet, mostly because of his nightmares and he didn't want his lover to worry.

They both smiled at each other lovingly for a moment.

"Would you like me to help you get ready for work?"

"That would be nice but you don't have to dear."

"No it's fine I wanna help."

Sans hoped off the bar stool and went around the counter to help his boyfriend.

{One time skip later}

Grillby and Sans admired their handy work it was now 7:26 in the morning, they were just waiting for customers now.

"So love, why were you up so early today? And I highly doubt you woke up early just to help me get ready for the day so don't give me that bull crap."

Sans sighed, Grillby knew when he was lying so there was no point in it. And beside they have been dating for two years now so he need to tell him eventually.

"I had a nightmare. I have them almost everytime I go to sleep. That's one of the reasons I wasn't ready for us to move in together. But I figured you had to know sooner or later."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

'Yeah but not right now maybe in the next few months or so really depends on my schedule."

Humor the best way to avoid all your problems. Grillby raised an eyebrow at him clearly not amused.

"Okay I am not going to force you. We can talk when ever your ready honey."

Grillby said giving his lover a kiss on the forehead.

*Ding*

The sound of the first customer.

Aight I've been gone too long. So I am back from outer space. Um so yeah... I will hopefully get up the courage to write that smut soon but it's not promised.