Food Fight

"Sans! Stop I'm serious!"

Grillby shrieked/ laughed as he raised a baking sheet as a shield from Sans flour attacks.

"You started it babe, I am just simply returning the favor!"

Another handful of flour was thrown through the air at the fire monster.
After a few minutes of food flying, shrieks, laughter, and begging for mercy the two laid on the floor breathing heavily.

They laid there the sun coming in from a nearby window. The sun light felt good on the monsters bodies. They've been trapped in the underground so the warmth from the sun wasn't a pleasure they were able to have before.

Sans looked over at his boyfriend and smiled at how beautiful he looked. Sure there was flour smeared in some places but, he looked so peaceful. His eyes closed, his face at rest and the sun's gentle light making him seem brighter. He looked like he could fall asleep any moment.

Sans reached his hand twords Grillby's, and he took it without hesitation.

"I love you."

Grillby muttered his eyes still closed. Sans felt so loved and happy to be in this moment with the love of his life.

"I love you more."

"Heh, I highly doubt it. You couldn't possibly love me more than I love you dear."

The two looked at each other, just staring lovingly. The moment was absolutely peaceful nothing could ruin this for them. Then they heard the door slam open.

"Papyrus! Undyne! You could have just knocked instead of breaking the door."

"SORRY LADY TORIEL! I GUESS WE GOT CARRIED AWAY!"

Oops, forgot about why we were in the kitchen.

"Oh my, why are you two on the floor? Why is it so dirty?"

Toriel looked at the two monsters laying in a pile of flour.

"Um.... I don't know just having a good old fashioned good fight."

The two got up from the floor dusting off the flour while Toriel went to get a broom. They all  spent the rest of the day having a picnic!

( Except for the cookies that Sans and Grillby were supposed to make) it was a nice day out. Until the two had to come home and finish cleaning the mess.)

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile I'll do my best to keep it up sorry this was so short. Have a nice day or night whenever your reading this!!!