Homophobia (Angst)

Sans was walking back home from a late night at the lab. He had Alphys with him because she didn't want to walk home alone otherwise he would have teleported. Well he would have teleported them both home but, Alphys flat out refused that idea.
       "T-to day was p-pretty nerve wreaking."
Alphys said referring to today's newest threat from random people on the internet.
"Yeah, Grillbz almost didn't let me come to work today."
" Y-yeah same with U-Undyne."
Some racist humans posted that they were going to plant a bomb at lab for hiring monsters ,gay monsters at that. So we all had to be checked before coming into work and even then everyone was on edge. He was constantly getting calls from his lover asking him if he was okay.

"S-sans!" Alphys whisper yelled at him pulling him out of his thoughts.
" What? " he whispered back though he already thought he knew what, he had the feeling they where being followed.
"W-we're being-"
"Followed I know."
They continued on in silence. Until the person who we following them made themselves known.
"Hey monsters!" They didn't turn around " Hey! Why don't you two kiss! "
That's when Sans said something.
"Um.. No thank you. I'm gay!"
Alphys continued walking beside Sans but scooted a little closer she was shaking slighty.
"That's disgusting! You freak!!"
That's when the two heard others mumble in agreement. The guy behind them wasn't alone.
Alphys was shaking a bit more now.
"Hey don't worry. " Sans whispers to her reassuringly.

That's when suddenly something heavy slammed into the back of Sans skull.
Alphys shrieked in fear.
"S-Sans are y-you okay!!" She said leaning down next to him. Sans was bleeding and there was a crack. He definitely wasn't okay, alive maybe, okay? Definitely not.
" y-yeah I'm fine. " he lied he couldn't even see straight.

"Aww what's wrong Faggot! Got a boo boo?' They guys laughed and his friends joined in.
Alphys stood there in horror as he kicked Sans in the stomach.
" S-stop!!! Your hurting him!! "
She screamed as he kicked Sans again. She tried to pull him off but someone grabbed her from behind pulling her back.
He then looked at her "I have nothing wrong with monsters so you can go. But I need to deal with abomination first!"

He then proceeded to kick Sans already bleeding skull. Sans wanted to fight back but he needed a minute if this guy could slow down for bit he could grab Alphys and teleport away.

"Um... Yo, i would really love it if you could stop for a second, your voice is Super annoying!" Sans said this as if this guy was just reading a bed time story or some shit.
One of the guys friends laughed but got a look from another girl and stopped laughing.
That earned Sans a kick to throat not a very nice feeling if Sans had anything to say about it.
"You think you have a right to talk to me like that!"

Sans wanted to attack but he knew with the
     outdated law system, he would be to blame.
Another kick.
"Alright I need to get my thoughts together. Ugh I just need Alphys to stop yelling for a minute."
Apparently so did one of this bitches friends as I heard a slap and someone say.
"Shut up monster!"
That was the last straw for Sans as he got kicked again, not because he got kicked but because someone hurt his friend. Yeah sure he could deal with this all day if he had too, but Alphys not at all!

    Sans sent a bone flying towards the guy. As the guy got hit in the arm causing him bleed and cry out in pain. Sans rolled over(with great pain) he grabbed Alphys's leg and teleported.

All Sans heard was people shouting before he fell unconscious.

Welp I'm sorry I'm a sleepy little owl.
I'll update tomorrow. I love you guys bye!🌈💜