Cuts pt 1

Another stroke of the blade
the blood driping down and around his arm driping into the sink.
"Damn."Sans quietly cursed
under his breath. He was used to the pain he inflicted on himself but that didn't mean it hurt any less.

" Stupid you deserve this!"
"Worthless"
"No one wants you! Its just pity!"
"Ugly!!"

T

he thoughts start to
fill his head agian overwhelming him. Agian the razor strikes down slow and smooth sending a burning sensation through his arm.
Sans looks down at his
arm, blood driping down, cuts all over. Lots very recent, some healing, some just scars. Tears blurred his vision as
he looked down, but he refused to let them fall.
Suddenly he heard a knock at the door startling him, almost making him drop his razor in surprise.

"Sans, love are you okay?"
"Yeah, just fine babe. Just need a moment to.... change into something comfy."
Sans lied through his teeth
to Grillby not wanting worry him. Its not like he wasn't used to lying
to protect those he loved.

"Okay, we are waiting on you to start the movie." Grillby said through the closed door. "Alright I'll be down in a minute." Sans replied while using toilet paper to dry. the blood on his arm and the sink.
"Shit! Now i have to change"
He thinks realizing he cant go down stairs in the same clothes or he'll get caught in his lie.
( I am switching to Grilbz now!)

Grillby started walking down
the stairs back to everyone in the living room. The only reason he went to check on Sans is beacuse he had a feeling in his gut that he hated.
Grlibby reached the living
room for Papyrus to look at him.

" AH GRILLBY WHERE IS SANS?" All eyes turned to look at Grillby now aware. that he was there with them.

Grillby sighed as he replied.
"He is changing he'll be down in a minute." He went back to take his seat on the couch. Undyne groaned

"Well he better hurry down here!"

"Undyne dear be patient." Toriel said in her sweet calm voice. Everyone was having small talk with each other while they waited for Sans to arrive.

Grillby kept glancing
at the door way leading to the stairs checking for his boyfriend.
"Hey hun." The taller said to
his boyfriend as he came down the stairs now wearing a gray hoodie and black shorts.
"GREAT!!NOW WE CAN START!!" Papyrus said as he saw Sans enter. There where a mummer of
"Yes!" And "finallys!"across the room. Paps grabbed the remote and started some scary movie Grillby didnt know the name of.

Sans came and sat
in his lover's lap snuggling close to him. Grillby wraped his arms around the smallers waist holding him close.
:le time skip:

Near the end of the movie
Sans yawned and Grillby was also tired. "Do you wanna head to bed?"
Sans only gave a nod to his lovers question. They both got up and said goodnight to everyone before leaving and heading home.
:Another One:
The two made it home no
trouble except Sans not wanting to wake up and get out of the car, but not wanting Grillby to carry him.
They where walking in
the door when Grillby saw something fall out of Sans pocket.

Okay im done for the night goodnight loves!🌈