Elemental Power Explanation and History

Y/N = You
Power = Karma

Information
The power of Karma stems from the elemental power of Fate. (What is to come) Another power that stems from this, is Time.

The Elemental power of Karma usually happens in 1 out of every 10 generations but hasn't been seen in over 50.

Fate usually happens in every 1 in 30. But hasn't been seen in over 300.

Time is as common as other elemental powers.

This brings us to the Cloud Kingdom. This is where the power of Fate comes from. So there, Fate, Time, and Karma are treated like royalty. The powers also tie into the Sword that is kept there.

What Karma can do

Karma has 2 parts Good and Bad. Good karma gives a person the upper hand while Bad karma has the opposite effects.

Want a hamburger? Use good Karma and you might find someone giving free hamburgers, or a coupon.

Enemy pissing you off? Bad karma might make them trip, cut themselves, or lead themselves to their own demise.

Due to being a part of the Fate element, person with this power can see a shadow of the future, after some time with this power, the person can make out what is to come. Just like one of the time twins can turn back time, and know what will happen.

Consequences

Due to the rarity of the Karma, the powers are often wanted by criminals. Y/N had to run away and conceal her identity to hide from these people who were tracking her for these powers. Y/N never goes on missions without their mask on to protect herself and those she knows and cares deeply about.

When a master of Karma sees the future, sometimes they may not be able to show, or tell others of their fate.

Just like time, Karma can result in twins. One with Good Karma, and one with Bad Karma.

Information will be updated as I remember more important details.