39 | Back To Old Habits | M

— Weeks later —

It turned out that finding a solution was harder than Wooyoung had thought it would be, and in the back of a dressing room behind a railing of clothes, with a jacket sleeve clamped between his teeth, he moaned as San thrusted into him from behind—one hand in his hair and the other on his waist, fucking him into the makeup bench with his cheek smooshed against the mirror.

The sound of their skin slapping together was mostly muffled by their pants—his own not making much of a difference as they dug in around the tops of his thighs, but San's only open at the fly, breaking the sound. It was a trick they'd learned through trial and error, and fuck...

He knew they shouldn't be doing what they were doing, but...

'Mgmnnnh—' he moaned, reaching back and grasping desperately onto his hips and pressing back harder onto him, desperate for more.

More intensity.

More force.

Deeper.

Harder.

Longer.

Rougher.

He spat out the jacket sleeve in his mouth and tried not to moan, especially when San yanked on his hair and forced him to stand up, assaulting his prostate as he fucked into him, and biting at his ear from behind—his chest pressing to his back.

'Ugmn— Talk dirty to me,' he choked out, head tipping back and eyes hooded as he stared into the mirror at their bodies...

Fuck...

He groped around for his gag again, needing it badly, because the way they looked...

San's arms were engulfing him, wrapping around his body possessively with his lips attached to his throat, and they were jerking forward with every thrust—his own dick escaping from his pants and springing up erect, throbbing in pleasure without even being touched...

He swore, he almost ascended when San growled in his ear.

'Do you like watching me fuck you?' San murmured deeply, causing goosebumps to erupt over his entire body, prickling almost painfully.

He choked back a moan, eyes rolling back...

Until suddenly, there was a hand on his chin, yanking his head down and forcing him to stare at them. 'Answer me,' he snapped.

And his cock throbbed. 'M—mhm...' he moaned through the material clenched in his teeth.

'You like your body being used? Like bending over and taking my cock in your ass?'

He whimpered, nodding as his hips jerked forward with every harsh thrust he took form behind.

'You drove me mental in that interview,' San growled, grabbing the side of his hip and squeezing so tight that instant shadows followed a searing pain...

He moaned. He fucking loved it.

'Wanted to grab you by the hair and shove you onto your knees in front of all those people. Wanted to make you tear my pants open with your mouth and force your to swallow what you couldn't keep your hands off of.'

His body throbbed with a wave of heat, and his stomach twisted as with one thrust, he was fucked into so hard, that his hips lifted up and he came onto his toes, before crashing down again...

San caught him... Held him... He always did.

'Such a fucking brat,' San growled. 'Should have bent you over, splayed you open and fucked you right there in front of everyone to teach you a goddamn lesson.'

A deep, guttural moan left him, chesty and throaty and so much louder than he probably should have been, but he couldn't help it. A hand burying into his hair, he was suddenly being forced to bend over—his ass out and his face and chest crashing into he endless palettes of makeup and brushes, sending them everywhere.

But he didn't care. 'Mgnnnns—' he spat out the gag to moan, 'slap my ass.'

And San waited until he'd shoved the jacket sleeve back into his mouth to slap his already red raw skin, grabbing onto his cheeks and squeezing, before digging his fingernails down them, and then slapping him to replaced the sting with a burn...

'Ugnnnh—' he moaned, eyes falling closed as he jerked up and down the countertop. There was a little spot on his ass where a sharp piece of San's fly zipper was biting into him again and again with every thrust, and his skin was alive with sensations, outside, and inside, and as he suddenly found himself with his hands being latched onto and his arms yanked behind his back...

His eyes rolled back and a silent moan left him, long and guttural and delirious with raw pleasure...

'You're body is like fucking candy,' San groaned, fucking hard into him, before leaning down over him and peppering the back of his shoulders with kisses...

Suddenly, his arms were being let go—caught between them—and he felt San's wrapping underneath him, pulling him back up to stand, leaning back into his strong body and wall of heated arousa—

Suddenly, the door swung open, and they froze, not a sound between them, both refusing to even breathe.

Eyes wide, he stared at the rack of clothing between them and whoever had walked inside, praying they didn't see them... He was a mess, gagged, half undressed with his dick out, and San's cock buried, hilt deep inside of him, and if they were seen, it would be the end...

He met San's eyes in the mirror. Fuck... Fuck fuck fuck... Absolute terror was building in him, strangulating him, and the heat that had been pure lust, was now streaked with utter fear too...

He heard the person shuffle through makeup brushes, and paying a glance at the scattered mess of brushes and pallets before them, he prayed what they needed wasn't millimetres away from his dick...

But then he heard them pick something up, and finally, shutting the door behind them, and the relief that hit...

He moaned as suddenly, his entire body went into a high of adrenaline and relief and terror and oxygen, for he hadn't dared take a breath, and meeting San's gaze in the mirror...

A choice was made wordlessly between them...

And suddenly, San's cock was slipping from him, but not to stop. He gasped as suddenly, San stepped around him, swiped the makeup aside—half managing to stay on the desk, but most of it falling to the floor—grabbing hold of him, and shoving him onto the counter, forcing him to lay on his back, and watch him come up after him.

'Open your fucking legs,' San growled.

And eyes rolling back, spreading his thighs as told, he hoped to fucking god the person didn't come back.

Because as San thrusted into him and began fucking him relentlessly...

Something told him this time, they wouldn't be stopping. 

~~~