72 | Sleep Over

San opened the door to Wooyoung's shared bedroom to find all three boys in their bunks; Yunho just resting, Yeosang reading a book and Woo staring up at his photos. All three looked up at the sound.

'Have you guys seen Mom and Dad?'

Yunho chuckled. 'Joong and Hwa? Nope. I know Hongjoong had a meeting he needed to go to, but that was hours and hours ago. Maybe Hwa went with him?'

Yeosang nodded. 'Yeah, or, Seonghwa is out getting some quiet or doing whatever it is a mother duck does in their free time, and Hongjoong, is out attending a dick appointment.'

Yunho and San choked. 'I'm sorry, what?!' Yunho asked. 'I could have sworn I just heard you say dick appointment.'

Yeosang flopped back onto his pillow. 'Yeah apparently it's no secret, sooo, yeah. Hongjoong likes men apparently.'

Yunho looked at Woo. 'You don't seem too surprised to hear that.'

Woo shrugged. 'The only reason Sangie knows is because he overheard Joong talking to me. Big ears,' he said, leaning out from under the bunk to poke his tongue out at Yeosang above him.

Yunho looked shocked. 'So that's what he's been doing? Damn, I never thought he'd be one for hookups.'

Yeosang shrugged. 'Yeah well you're not the only one who was surprised.'

Yunho looked up suddenly. 'Wait, so that makes, one, two, three... Woo, where do you stand on men?'

Wooyoung glared daggers at the boy.

'Oh, sorry. San close your ears for a sec. Woo, where do you stand on men?'

'What the hell are you even trying to calculate?' Wooyoung asked awkwardly, hyper aware of San leading against their door.

'Just trying to keep track of who bats for which team. Currently the stats are, Yeosang, me -'

'Bitch you only count for half a point, you're bi,' Yeosang corrected.

'Fine. One, one and a half, Hyung makes two and a half,' Yunho spat, making the boys chuckle.

'Three and a half,' San said suddenly.

Everyone froze.

San was standing, almost too casually, with his hands in his pockets. He looked at Yunho. 'You can add me to your tally. Although I don't know I count as batting for the men's team.'

'San honey, you either bat for them or you don't,' Yeosang said, looking over the railing. Suddenly, he groaned. 'Oh pleaseee for the love of God, don't say that you don't like dick, unless it's Wooyoung's.'

Wooyoung kicked the bottom of Yeosang's bed, hurting his foot. He resorted to grabbing his pillow and swinging it blindly up at the boy above him as his cheeks burned an angry red. He soon crumbled from the awkwardness and hid under his blankets.

San didn't say anything at all. He just watched the blonde with an amused fondness.

Yeosang cringed hard. 'God, he wasn't going to say it, but he's thinking it. Just look at him. It's written all over his face.'

Yunho rolled his eyes at Yeosang. 'It's cute. Just because you can't deal with feelings.'

Yeosang threw a lollie from his bed at Yunho in the shoulder in the other top bunk. 'What's wrong with that? Huh? Hongjoong does it all the time! And he's our role model!'

Yeosang immediately froze, noticing that he'd almost kind of exposed Hongjoong's crush and coping mechanisms. He held his breath as he waited to see if Yunho or San had picked up on it.

'Are we sure he's been hooking up?'

Yeosang heaved a deep breath. Neither had noticed. 'Woo can confirm. Can't you babe?'

Wooyoung grunted a reply from under his blankets, still embarrassed.

'See! I told you!'

Walking over to Woo's bunk, san squatted down next to the bed and knocked on the bed frame as though it were a front door. 'Wooyoung-ah,' he said gently.

The boy poked one eye out from under the cover. 'Mmm?'

'I think we should talk...'

'Can it wait?'

San peeked through the gap in the blanket at his eye. 'Must it wait? I kind of just admitted I have feelings for you... don't you think we should talk?'

Wooyoung's eye suddenly disappeared behind the blanket. Two moments later however, a hand shot out, grabbed a hold of San's arm and pulled him into his bed. He lifted up his blankets and pulled San under, the boy getting swallowed by the blankets and disappearing altogether.

'Please don't fuck under me,' Yeosang said blandly.

'Hyung stop embarrassing me!' Wooyoung complained.

Under the blankets, San saw the blonde's cheeks burn red.

Yunho reached out and turned off the light, to which Wooyoung was ever grateful.

'Hey! I was reading!' Yeosang complained.

'No you weren't, you were shit stirring Woo. It's time to sleep now. Everyone shut up and close your eyes.'

'Love u guys,' Woo called out.

'Mmm... Night,' Yeosang replied.

'Night guys. Night San,' Yunho added.

Wooyoung let out a hmpf. 'Why doe's San get a special goodnight?'

'Because he's a visitor. Now sleep. Goodnight Wooyoung.'

Before Yeosang could even open his mouth to stir the boy further and demand his own goodnight, Yunho beat him to it.

'Night, Yeosang.'

————————————————————

Guys I was shuffling through a Jay Park playlist editing this and the 'who you' remix came on. 🥵

I've never heard it before and I swear I think I died ⚰️ Damn they be spitting fireeee 🔥 🔥 🔥

omfg send help 🥵🥵🥵