14 | Caught Red Handed

Having awoken to the sound of the front door opening, Seonghwa opened his eyes.

Momentarily, he was confused as to why he had woken up curled up in Hongjoong's arms. Careful not to wake him, he peeled himself away, and glanced up as he heard voices drift up from the kitchen.

'Ummm... Pancakes!'

Managing to almost completely separate himself from Hongjoong's side, he realised San and Wooyoung must have decided to call it a day and come home early.

'Woo it's ten o'clock. You can't eat pancakes.'

Hongjoong stirred beside him, heaving a big sigh, but not waking. He leant towards Seonghwa and fell against his chest, letting his hands fall into his lap. Nuzzling in close, Seonghwa sat, awkwardly, unsure of what to do. Somehow, it felt odd to be so close to him. But had it always felt like that?

He rubbed his cheek that had been upon his shoulder, feeling the heat within it. 

'Hongjoong will kill us when the electricity bill comes.'

The mention of Hongjoong's name however distracted him, and he cringed when he realised it had roused the owner of the name from his sleep.

Hongjoong groaned quietly, clearly not particularly chuffed to have been awoken. Slowly, his eyes blinked open, but to his surprise, the moment he looked down and saw that their arms were still somewhat linked...

Hongjoong yanked himself away, before almost seeming to try to smooth it over by raking his fingers through his messy hair and pretending he hadn't just jerked away from him like he'd been disgusted...

'Only if you get it yourself.' 

Swallowing, he tried not to think about how that make him feel, instead deciding to lean forward to see what the two downstairs were bickering over. Looking over the wall of blankets and pillows, down below, he could see Wooyoung standing beside the kitchen counter against the wall, with San directly in front of him, and looking closer, it seemed as though they were arguing over something—Wooyoung hiding that something, while San tried his best to reach around him to get it. They were both laughing and arguing as Wooyoung teased him...

However suddenly...

'Wooyoung-ah, what are you doing?' San asked.

And feeling Hongjoong glance over the edge with him, they both caught the moment Wooyoung replied, 'watching you get the whisk. What else would I be doin—'

And right before their eyes, they watched San seize the opportunity, successfully reaching around the blonde and grabbing the whisk...

Before suddenly, their bodies collided together, and they froze—a kind of intense, sexual tension in the air that felt wrong to witness.

They were just staring at each other... Staring at their lips, and their bodies... Stared like there was an insatiable hunger between them, and he could hear the unsteady ness of their breath—their chests heaving together and their heads resting against one another's...

'San-ah,' he heard Wooyoung murmur, his voice husky and laced with a kind of sexual need, all hint of his playfulness vanished into thin air, and he saw the way San's body tensed in response...

He felt shock rock him as he stared at them, wondering whether he was loosing it, because surely, he wasn't seeing two of his closest friends, flirting... If he could even call it that...