70

Warning: Mature Content

Happy new year!

--

I was stunned when I saw Noah's body laying on the floor, he was already sleeping. Hindi ko kasi binuksan ang pintuan kanina.

Tinapik ko ang kaniyang pisngi upang siya ay magising. Mabilis naman itong tumayo nang makitang nasa harapan niya ako.

"Baby," he mumbled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked without looking at him.

"I wanted to see you and I wanted to talk to you, baby. You made me so fucking worried when you ended my calls and did not reply to my messages. I was so fucking scared." He look miserable while talking.

I can see his vulnerable side when he looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"I was so scared to lose you. You're the only thing that I cherish the most." He confessed.

"Please tell me what's wrong hindi yung hindi mo ako papansinin ng isang buong araw. Tell me, I'm always ready to listen. Please..." He begged.

Sunod sunod na tumulo ang luha ko habang nakatingin sa mga mata niya. I was in pain. I was so tired.

"I did the most stupid thing, Noah." I told him.

Itinaas ko ang hoodie na suot ko hanggang siko. I showed him my two wrists. It was full of scars and wounds. Some were already healing and some were new and fresh.

I sobbed harder when he saw it.

He was in pain, I can see it in his eyes. He immediately come to me and hugged me tight that I can't even breath.

"Tangina. Ang sakit sakit makita n'yang mga sugat mo." There's pain in his voice.

"I'm really sorry." I cried.

He dried my tears using his own lips. He's kissing the tears on my cheeks.

"Don't do that again, please." He mumbled. "Baby, don't leave me." He uttered while caressing my face.

He kissed me softly on the lips. It was really tender and soft. A sensitive part of me was awakened. I moaned when he sucked my bottom lip.

He tightly gripped on my waist. He tilted his head and deepend the kiss more. I felt his galactic arousal on my abdomen. He's huge and hard.

He carried me inside and locked the doors without breaking the kiss. He pinned me on the wall and kissed me harder.

He stopped when he felt that I needed to breath. He was just staring at me with his dark sexy eyes.

Nang makabawi ay agad akong sumunggab ng halik. I did the first move. I want this. I want to choose my happiness and he is my euphoria.

Kahit ngayong gabi lang, sarili ko naman ang iisipin ko.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked softly but I sense how he badly want this.

I nodded shyly. I was too lost to even think. My mind was too occupied by the building pleasure.

Binuhat niya ako papunta sa aking kwarto. We were undressing each other while kissing torridly.

Inihiga niya ako sa kama. He was on my top. His kisses became aggressive. He was like a hungry lion ready to devour his prey.

"Ahh!" I moaned when he injected his middle finger on my private part.

"Please..." I begged.

"Are you sure that we're going to do this?" He asked again.

"Yes, insert it already!" I answered, already frustrated.

His lips traveled on my body. From my jawline, neck and down to my boobs. He sucked it like a baby ready to drink his milk.

"Oh my!" My body arched.

"This will hurt..." he whispered on my ears.

He positioned infront of my downpour entrance. His huge arousal was scary but the pleasure that I was feeling right now was too high to even stop.

"Aww!" Napapikit ako nang maramdamang pinasok niya na ito, it was so painful.

Bumaon ang kuko ko sa kanyang makisig na likod. His biceps were ripped. I bit my lips when he was already fully inside.

"Damn, baby! You're so tight!" He growled.

"Ang sakit!" I cried harder when I felt pain inside my private part. Parang pinupunit ang pagkababae ko sa sobrang sakit.

"I'm sorry, I will not move." He kissed my forehead down to my nose and the last one to my lips.

Seconds had passed and I started grinding on his arousal. It was a signal for him to move now.

He got the signal and he began ramming his arousal inside me. We were both moaning each other's name.

"Tangina," he groaned sexily.

I met his every thrust. Our moans and groans filled the whole room.

He moved faster, deeper and harder.

"Ahh, Noah!" I moaned loudly, neverminding if someone will hear us.

We were both close to the edge. He repeated the rhythm. Ang ritmong bumabaliw sa akin.

My body shaked when I felt that I'm already convulsing. My pleasure ended while his continues. Mas binilisan niya ang paggalaw sa ibabaw ko.

He withdrew his arousal and I saw how his juices spurted all over my stomach. 

We were both panting and catching breaths. He kissed me one last time on my lips and whispered, "I will marry you after we graduated. I love you so fucking much, baby. I will treasure this day."

And after that I passed out.