Note

Online Class finally ended! While penning this story, all I think about was narrating Shia's life and making the readers see her struggles to cope with the new normal.

I hope you got my message; no matter how tough life is, you need to be strong and fight for yourself. You can see that she's showing various signs of a student getting depressed. Depression is real. I hope you can help the people you know who suffer from it.

And always spread respect and compassion because it can spare lives. Being kind doesn't cost that much. And saying your troubles and miseries to other people is a sign of bravery though I think the people who don't like opening up are strong. We have several ways to cope up, and I respect that.

If ever you need someone to talk to you can always dm me, I'll gladly listen to you. And if you feel like giving up, remember the reason why you're here. I love you! Your feelings are always valid.

Thank you for the 25k reads! I appreciate it! Thank you for all the love and support that you gave my stories! I didn't expect my epistolary to reach thousands of reads. Thank you much!

Sincerely yours,

veintaeg

If you need help with your mental health, communicate with these numbers and follow these Instagram accounts that can help you soothe your anxiety. Visit a licensed therapist if it becomes rigid.

Your mental health matters. Reach for aid.

HOPELINE:

Globe/TM: (917) 558 4673 or dial 2919 toll-free.

Smart: (918) 873 4673.

PLDT Landline: (2) 8804 4673.

CRISIS LINE PHILIPPINES

1553 (Luzon-wide landline toll-free)

Globe/TM: 0917-899-8727 | 0966-351-4518

Smart/ Sun/ TNT: 0908-639-267

NATIONAL CENTER FOR MENTAL HEALTH

Tel: 0917-899-8272

989-8272

Instagram Accounts:

@mentalhealthmattersph

@fightthroughmentalhealth

@selfloveblossom

@paghealom_

Social Media Accounts:

Facebook: Veintaeg WP

Twitter: veintaeg

Instagram: veintaeg

Thank you, veins! See you in the Special Chapter!