***

Hello again! Welcome to the second series of my Blair and Chuck oneshots.

In one of the stories I published in the first book, I mentioned something about Lili Reinhart's poetry. She is one of the best poets I know and her poetry just always seem to sweep me off my feet, although I've never experienced being in love.

I have decided to write stories inspired by her poems about love and my characters of course, will still be my favorite toxic couple- Blair and Chuck.

This is new to me but I will try my best to make this seem as realistic as ever. Enjoy my stories and don't forget to leave reviews!

-A
_________________________________

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Please be advised that this story contains sensitive content, mature themes and strong language that are not suitable for very young audiences.

Gossip Girl ended in 2012 so I don't really have to say this but. . .

This will contain spoilers of Gossip Girl so if you're planning on watching or you have watched but haven't finished, do not read this yet. Enjoy!