Chapter 4 The principal

"Ring, Ring, Ring" I hear the phone " Crap, not again she's going to be so mad!" I whisper to myself. I watch with balled up fists as Principal Wanner picks up the phone " Ok, goood. Thanks for understanding, ok, bye" I watch as he hangs up " Er... so" I ask with slight couriosty in my voice " Well" he says and folds his hands on top of each other " Your mom is coming in five minutes and you better explain yourself to them or else, well, I can't tell" when he says that, he looks like an creepy serial killer in a horror movie that me and Sienna sneek into my room when we have sleepovers. I roll my eyes and lean back on my slightly, I mean VERY uncomfortable wood chair and close my eyes. About five and a half minutes later, I hear a knock on the door " Do come in please" I vaguely hear Principal Wanner say to my mom " How nice of you, thanks" ugg I roll my eyes and slowly open them, there, standing in full mom allert, is my mother. She has dark dark hair cropped to her shoulders, blue green eyes, plump soft lips and perfect, en 'fleek' eyebrows. You could call her the 'cool mom' because she always wears perfect makeup and the top hip clothing. "What's wrong now?" she says in an exasperated tone " Well, you're daughter here had another nice long nap in class again didn't you Jesse?" " Sight, yes" I respond " Jesse, I am very disappointed in you!" says my mom with a wink of the eye, I say bye to her and I set off back to class. Luckily I got off with a warning this time and I swore that it wouldn't happen again (which we all know WILL happen again.) I'm nervous to get back home and withstand my FATHER. Well, I guess we'll just have to find out later!