Chapter 3 The teachers pet

" Jesse?" I hear my teacher Ms. Harland say " Wha-?" I ask stupidly " Were you sleeping again?" " Uhhhh no.... I mean maybe uh I don't remember" I reply, trying to act casual "JESSE" she says sternly "Go to the principal office, this is the third time today I've had to ask you, NOW!" and, of course, my mind I don't is on other things;" Ew I see so much spit flying out of her mouth" or " she really needs to whiten her teeth" " Ya Jesse, go to the principals office, now!" ugggg I roll my eyes and turn around to see Katie Byatt glaring at me with those blue beady eyes, I really do hate her like, A LOT. She's the apparently the "most popular girl in the 7th grade" and all the teachers are under her spell to take over the world!! No, I'm just kidding but all the teachers and the principal absolutely LOVE her, talk about teachers pet! She thinks she's the queen of the school and all of the other students ( including me unfortunately) are her royal subjects and maids. Me and Sienna dispise her and its been that way ever since kindergarten when she stole my juice box. And now, here we are, still hating each other and trying to ruin each others life ( well not me, I'm to nice.) She has long long blond bouncy hair that she always wears with a sparkly head band, a round face, round innocent blue eyes, small pinky red lips and perfectly lined eyebrows. She's basically the Barbie doll of the school. "Yes, listen to Katie, she never sleeps in class and has perfect grades, why can't you be more like her?" She asks me"Well, I don't think thats very accurate, I don't want to be a walking nightmare with lipgloss and nail polish, thank you very much" I was about to say but I thought better of it and bit my lip instead." Yes Ms. Hogs" I mumble through gridded teeth. As I'm getting up, I see a cupple of people with sympathetic faces but more than half the class is giggling and pointing. I'm so happy Eli isn't in my class because if he was then I would have to kill him, just saying. I spot Katie sitting back down with a smug face of contemptment, fake is written all over her face, but why can't Ms. Hogs see it? And teachers are meant to be the smart one. As I reach the door I hear Sienna whisper " Good luck, you'll need it!" "Thanks" I whisper back. Then I open the door and prepare for the worst. As I'm walking down the hallway, I start to get butterflies in my stomach. What if he kicks me out of school? or tells my parents? I shiver, that would not be good, they've already had to come and get me last week and then they weren't very happy, I can't imagine why they would be like if they get another phone call telling them that there daughter slept in class again! I reach the door that I've walked into so many times it seems like part of my daily routine. I'm not what you call a "model student", I've never scored more on a test then 60%, I know you might be thinking "Ew, she's so stupid!!" But actually, I'm not as dumb as you might think. Maybe I suck at school and have a very short attention spand, but so what? I'm good at a lot of other things. I mean, who needs school anyway when you can just lounge around eating chips all day. I don't mean to brag, but I'm actually really good at swimming and drawing. I once won an first place award in a art competition and a second place award in a swimming championship. I know right, awesome! As I'm standing outside his door, I think of taking a run for it and go out onto the playground instead, then I hear that loud booming voice that I remember so well from an hour ago "Jesse, come in please"