Fire Force # 1-5 (+ slight extra idea in #5)

Hey guys I'm back with more fanfic ideas!

These three are from the anime Fire Force. There is a four idea, but I'm going to put that idea in the next part since It's a crossover idea. I thought of these ideas while I was watching the second season (weeks later after I watched the 9th or 10th episode and procrastinating watching the rest of the season until yesterday...) while one of them I originally thought of when I first watched the first season a long time ago, I think back before season two was released on Crunchyroll. 

Half of these ideas also have been turned into fanfics by other users on Wattpad (for those who don't know) so you can read fanfics of the Fire Force fandom with these fanfic ideas later (if you hadn't already read them).

I didn't put the idea in this book of fanfic ideas since I thought of this before I made this and back them I was too much of a wimp to publish anything for people to see.

The first 2 ideas will be the ones with already made fanfics (by other Wattpad users) and the other 3 are ones that don't have  a fanfic made for (at least from what I had found in my search for Fire Force fanfics). The extra idea is pretty much apart of Fire Force fanfic idea #5, but is a bit more specific into the fanfic idea.

Anyways! Onto the ideas!

#1: Blue(-violet) flame 3rd-gen pyrokinetic

I know this idea is already out there in the Fire Force fandom as there are a few books with this idea, but I thought I might as put it down since this was a fanfic idea I had thought of before.

#2: Black or White flame 3rd-gen pyrokinetic

Like the last one this idea is already out there since there, I know since I read two fanfics with a OC/reader using white flames and another fanfic with the OC using black flames. I'm putting this idea out there with same reason as the last idea also.

#3: Daughter of the Evangelist

This idea is sorta connected to the last idea with a black flame 3rd-gen pyrokinetic. I came to this when I was thinking of the black flames and the Evangelist since both come from another world, Adolla, I thought like what if the Evangelist has a daughter and the Fire Force and White-Clad are in a race to get the Daughter to join their side.

#4: Daughter of Sol

This idea came when I was reading a fanfic, that I will not name the title nor the author's name, since that might spoil the story. Basically it's the idea is that the Sol god has a daughter and is with Company 8 fighting the Evangelist.

#5: Fanfics for Vulcan

I just want fanfics for Vulcan. That's like the whole idea for this one. He's literally one of my favorite characters in Fire Force, but I can't find a single x OC/reader fanfic for Vulcan besides the very few one-shots out there. Even most Fire Force x OC/reader fanfics don't even get to the parts where Vulcan comes into the story of Fire Force. Vulcan needs some love in this world.

#5 (Slight Extra Idea): Vulcan x Mechanic or Zoologist OC/reader

I just thought a fanfic with Vulcan shipped with someone with a mechanic or zoologist passion would be nice because of this passion and dreams involving mechanics and animals.

Okay! So that's all of these fanfic ideas.

If you want to write a fanfic idea on one of these ideas, comment saying you want me to write a fanfic on the idea on the title of the fanfic idea.

For idea #5 if you want the specific slight extra idea comment on that idea title saying you want that idea and if you want the zoologist or the mechanic. Any other idea for a Vulcan fanfic, comment on the "Fanfics for Vulcan" idea title.

See you guys in the next idea update!