Astra: Lost in Space # 1

Astra: Lost in Space is one of the newer anime series to come out in 2019 and I love it! It's a really good anime to watch and I am kinda annoyed that there are zero fanfics on this anime besides reviews, recommendations (and saying what the anime is about), or RP (role playing).

I really what there to be a fanfic on this anime and if I ever build up enough courage to (and stop procrastinating so often like on my Cells at Work! fanfic...) I'd write a fanfic on this idea. Also please don't read the idea if you haven't watched this anime because I would lead to spoilers! Keep scrolling down to see the fanfic idea.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Anyways the idea is that their would be another female member on team B5 and she is the a clone like Aries; the clone of a dead person (by the time team B5 get launched into space). Not saying who because if I do ever make this idea into a fanfic I don't want to spoil the whole plot idea. But if you want to guess the only clue I will give is the shipping I have in this idea (because why not and I just almost always have to ship in my fanfic reads/stories; plus I don't find that many fanfics that don't have a ship in it so...yeah).

The clue is: Charce x OC

I just think Charce needs more love, I mean he's the only one not in a shipping pair (well besides Funicia but that's because everyone else is too old for her)

Anyways let me know in the comments what you think about this idea and if I should try to make this into a fanfic!