Triple Crossover Ideas! (Magi, Jujutsu Kaisen, and Inuyasha

Hey guys! It's been forever since I last posted an idea here (or updated any of my stories... 😅) in almost 2 years......

Anyways! This time its a triple fanfic idea post! For Magi (ideas #6 and #7), Jujutsu Kaisen (#1 and #2), and Inuyasha (#3 and #4)

So basically like the titles suggests, I really want more crossover fanfic match ups in the title! 🙏

(Magi x Inuyasha, Inuyasha x Jujutsu Kaisen, Magi x Jujutsu Kaisen)

I mean think about it; an OC from Inuyasha in the Magi world with spiritual powers able to purify? Which by logical sense and fanfiction sense, would mean that spiritual powers would enable the OC to purify the black rukh back into white rukh; and I think it'd be awesome to have and would be a power I'd wish I have if I was in a world like that. 

Though not gonna lie, I have daydreamed a story idea where its an OC x Sesshomaru, OC has miko powers, and both OC and Sesshomaru get isekaied into the Magi world and try to look for a way back to their world while following the plot of the Magi plot story.

I know there already exists Magi x Inuyasha stories, but they're either too short (like only one chapter), or they haven't been updated in years. I mean I get it that at this point Magi is old and isn't really popular anymore (based on how old most of the last updates on fanfics for Magi I've found are), BUT, I still really would want to see one and if you guys ever find any good Magi fanfics; especially isekai, reincarnation, and or crossovers; PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! share them with me, I'd love to read them and I've been on a dry run recently for fanfics and I need my daily dose of fanfic reading.

Okay, second crossover idea is also one I've seen in like 2 stories I've found, that are Inuyasha x Jujutsu Kaisen fanfics: Lotus and Gods & Monsters; both by euphieria

I just want more of them because like the Magi x Inuyasha one, I love the idea of miko powers from Inuyasha, able to purify and kill curses in Jujutsu Kaisen, and also the power I would want to have if i was in that kind of world, even if given the choice of whether or not I would WANT to be in that world it would be a no because I don't think I would survive well there. And while I do wish that euphieria would update Lotus and Gods & Monsters (if your reading this euphieria: please update, I'm almost dying on the anticipation of Gojo's reaction seeing his daughter's powers in action against a curse and sorry for any spoilers I may have given by accident in this rant to anyone who wants to read Lotus, but didn't yet!), I'm going to be patient and will try to content myself with daydreaming and waiting patiently for the stories to update.

Okay so the last one is Magi x Jujutsu Kaisen. This one I literally just thought of as I was typing the title of this post and I found it to be an interesting idea. I mean, how would curse energy, something based on negative emotions, interact with a world of rukh where one type was positive, while one negative. I feel like it would cause confusion to the Magi world, that there's an unknown energy/ability based on negativity, on the idea of trying to rebel against one's 'fate,' like the black rukh, yet the OC from the Jujutsu Kaisen world still has white rukh, even with any dark emotions and or background they may have had in the past that would've been enough to make someone's rukh black.

Anyways that's all for today! Thanks for reading my ideas and let me know if you find any stories that matches up with my ideas and or any other good fanfics you find. I'm always on the look out for good ones. See ya!