☄️ Black Clover # 4 & Fairy Tail # 2 ☄️

Hey guys! I'm here with another fanfic idea!~

Also thanks a lot for the 300 reads to be honest I didn't think that many people would read this since personally, I never read them, then again it's also because I never really run into them or I see my own Fanfic ideas story while looking for good fanfics to read...

Anyways, the fanfic idea!

So this one is like the "Magi # 2 & Fairy Tail # 1" fanfic idea for those who did read that fanfic idea.

This is also a Nozel x OC fanfic idea too. Sometimes I think what if Nozel had a childhood crush or close childhood friend like Fuegoleon or something like that who died a long time ago like around the age of 13 to 15 years of age (because if I'm placing this OC in the plot line for my fanfic I think a person in their teenager would be more recognizable years later when compared to their adult than a kid would) died. Then was reincarnated into the world of Fairy Tail with a similar name to the one the OC had in their last life, no memories of past life, and used the same type of magic in her past life as her main type of magic to use (also later learns from Erza requip magic for storing things, which in my mind is super convenient).

Years later around when the plot of Black Clover starting about a few months before the grimoire ceremony (the OC would be the same age as she would be if she didn't die in her previous life) the OC somehow ends up in the world of her previous life and is found unconscious around Magic Knights HQ.

When she wakes up she is questioned by Marks, Julius, Fuegoleon and Nozel (their there because wouldn't you if you heard reports of a dead woman found alive especially years older than when I died?) about who she is and how she came to the Magic Knights HQ.

That's all I have for now on this fanfic idea. The only other things I can think of about this idea is how Nozel doesn't believe the OC and when he does accept it he keeps ending up calling the OC by her previous life's name instead of her current life's name and the OC's irritation towards Nozel.

I hope you guys stay safe out there where ever you are and see you in the next fanfic idea!