Naruto # 1, 2 & 3

Hi guys! How are you guys fairing these days with Covid-19 and all that? I hope everyone is healthy and safe!

Anyways, here are the three Naruto ideas I have here for you! Two of these were inspired the movie Suicide Squad when I was rewatching it. The other one was from the movie Logan.

The first one I have here is was if there was someone in a situation like the Enchantress in the Naruto world, basically Naruto version of Suicide Squad as a sort of basic theme. I think it would be pretty interesting, especially when you try to think of a jinchuriki's reaction learning about someone being used as a vessel for Enchantress.

The second one is if a metahuman was in the Naruto world. There's nothing else to that idea, just thought what if a metahuman was in the Naruto world since most metahuman-like stuff is a kekkei genkai in the Naruto world, and thought what what the difference in reaction for Naruto characters to learn about someone who wasn't born with metahuman powers or something and it isn't a kekkei genkai.

The third and last one for now is what if two people end up in the Naruto world. Laura, Logan's daughter (if you haven't watched to movie yet, I recommend it, it's pretty good); and a OC that's with her and helps guide her through the world since she still doesn't know much about the outside world. Just think of how Laura, the daughter of Wolverine, would be like in the Naruto world.

Anyways that's all for now! I hope you guys liked these fanfic ideas. Let me know if you want me to try and turn some of these ideas into real fanfics. And stay healthy and safe from Corona Virus!