☄️ Seven Deadly Sins # 2 ☄️

Hi everyone, I'm back~!

(After almost a year without updating any of my stories for almost or over a year ago)

😅

Anyways I'm here to give you guys another fanfic idea! This one is for Seven Deadly Sins or Nanatsu no Taizai.

This idea is a Melizabeth x daughter fanfic story, which is self explanatory; Seven Deadly Sins with Meliodas & Elizabeth's daughter in it.

I just really want more stories with this idea as there aren't many and the ones that I do find are either one-shots or I just don't like the plot of the story.

This is often because the story has the Melizabeth child a mary sue/op and it just ruins the story for me or I just don't like how the story incorporates the Melizabeth child. I have this pet peeve when it comes to reading fanfics with an op or mary sue character cause it makes the OC/reader insert seem incorporated lazy in the story making it too much like a crackfic or just ruins the story for me. So unless the story doesn't make the OC/reader insert too op and/or incorporates the character in the story well, I wouldn't really read the story.

Anyways back to the fanfic idea. I want more Melizabeth x daughter fanfics. Especially ones that makes me think of theory ideas (about the background of the OC/reader insert as the story goes on) and entices me to continue reading and wanting to find out more of the plot. Like the story (and my most favorite Seven Deadly Sins fanfic yet, and yes I'm doing a shout out): I will be there (SDS) by keys843 

I LOVE 😍 this fanfic so much, and I still can't wait for the next part of the story. Especially when the story gets to season 4 (I want to say what specifically in season 4, but can't incase of spoilers for those who haven't watched Seven Deadly Sins or gotten to season 4 yet). This fanfic makes me daydream while I read it about what the origins of the OC in the story exactly are. The OC also fits into the story so well and their writing-! I love this story so much that I've reread it a few times as I wait patiently for the next update. I recommend reading it.

Anyways that's the fanfic idea, see you guys next time I update a fanfic idea or one of my stories.

See ya!