☄️ Blue Exorcist # 1 ☄️

So, you guys know about the process of how a jinchuriki is created in Naruto, with the sealing a tailed beast into a human vessel to use as a tool or weapon for the village the jinchuriki belongs to?

That's the main idea for this fanfic idea.

I'm not so sure how this idea came to me while I was watching Avatar: The Last Airbender on Netflix. Probably when I was thinking about the firebending in this show, now that I'm thinking about it... and spirits at the same time too.

Anyways!

 I was watching on Netflix and I just thought:

What if there was a human who could I guess, basically use firebending (cuz manipulating and producing fire like in ATLA is basically firebending) because they have a powerful fire demon spirit sealed inside of them and trying to unseal the demon would risk the host dying or at least in a dangerous position.

Like Shizue Izawa from That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. (Also does anyone know what the shorten version of the name is without having to say or write a mouth full of a title? Please tell me...)

Anyways, back to the fanfic idea!

 The reason why I thought this would be an interesting fanfic idea was because in the Blue Exorcist world, so far I haven't seen that exorcists ever seal powerful demons using human vessels. Only killing, containing, capturing, leaving them alone (like Coal Tars, and am I the only one here who thinks that Coal Tar are kinda cute?) and sealing them, but not with an organism, like with the Impure King from the Kyoto Saga (sorry if that was a spoiler for anyone).

I choose fire because I was thinking at the time of a fire demon being sealed than any other element, plus the theme element in Blue Exorcist is fire, so why not!

Also that this demon has been sealed inside of the reader/OC since less than a few hours after being born like Naruto was, but the reader/OC knows about the demon sealed inside of her and the people that raised her I'm thinking would be a group of around 6 people who left the vatican after being rejected the idea of using humans to seal away demons that they can't kill and use those people with sealed demons inside as weapons against the demons (and obviously not use this against Satan since I highly doubt that people would want him to be in the human world no matter in what state or form he's in). Unknown father and mom died of sickness shortly after giving birth. But the father is likely dead since the father of the reader/OC in this idea doesn't really matter for the plot idea.

(Something is wrong with me for liking fanfics that have the reader/OC with some sad background to a certain extent, but those fanfics are always really good those because of how unique and interesting they are. 😖😫😖)

So the people who raise the reader/OC raised her to be a weapon to kill demons and taught her how to control her power gained from being the vessel of the sealed fire demon in her, so she can basically firebend, what the fire does and does not burn and control the temperature of the fire (but doesn't go as hot towards anywhere near to a blue color, at most a golden yellow like color flame, blue is reserved only for Satan and his twin children he had with Yuri). She also has enough control over her abilities that she doesn't lose control over it, especially when not metal stable.

These people only treat her like a weapon like in the movie Logan (great movie!) and this continues on until she's 12 years old when the vatican arrest the group and she gets taken in by Bon's temple. But was always kinda isolated socially and didn't show that much emotion so she isn't really close to Bon, Shima and Konekomaru. Only the Bon's parents and the heads of the clans at Bon's temple (besides Konekomaru since they didn't think he was ready yet since he was still so young at the time) were told about the demon sealed inside the reader/OC and helped make sure that the seal did not weaker or break which thankfully the group that the reader/OC was raised by knew how to use an extremely powerful seals that would take something extremely powerful to even weaken the seal. Also the reader/OC knows who at Bon's temple knows her secret.

So when the reader/OC joins Bon, Shima and Konekomaru at Cram school, it's because of Mephisto's request because of the reader/OC's condition. Plus if I shipped the reader/OC with someone I don't know who I'd ship her with besides Rin because there's already enough reader/OC x Rin Blue Exorcist fanfics out there.

So this is all for now, this is one I'm actually considering turning into a fanfic, so let be know in the comments if I should.

This is literally the second time I've written a fanfic idea for this long since my TBHK # 1 idea which I did turn into a fanfic called Half-Way Alive and Dead (Tbhk Fanfic), feel free to read it! See ya until the next idea!