The dare

I hope you don't mind but this chapter is mostly about kageyama, kunimi, and kindaichi 👀

Narrator~

Tanaka and nishinoya were planing something. They wanted to get kageyama, kunimi, and onion head together. They saw how the three looked at each other differently. They decided to hang out at noyas house.

Noya grabbed his phone and dialed tobio's number
(Bold for kageyama)

'Hello?'

"Heyyyy tobio" they both said

'Oh hey senpai's what's up?'

"We wanted to invite you to a party"

'A party?'

" yeah"

'Who's going to be there?'

*says list of fake names*

'No not if salty is going'

"Really? But kunimi and kindaichi are going, don't you want to see them?"

'Oh, then yeah I'll come. When is it'

"Later tonight at 6 pm" Tanaka said

'Ok thanks noya-San, Tanaka-San see you there'

"K bye tobio"

Then they hung up the call

"That was so good noya now we just have to find out how to get kunimi and kindaichi to go" Tanaka said while thinking

"Don't worry, since I'm friends with oikawa I asked him to tell them to come because kags would be there and they said they would"

At 6~

There was a knock at the door and Tanaka opened it, it was kageyama, he was the first to arrive. After a few minutes of sitting in silence there was another knock, this time it was kunimi and kindaichi. When they entered the living room, kageyama looked at them and blushed before looking away.

They spotted kageyama and also blushed. They sat on the couch, one on both sides of kags. "Why isn't anyone else here?" Tobio asked "we actually lied you guys are the only ones who were coming, now we have to do what happens at every good party. TRUTH OR DARE!" Nishinoya shouted. The three first years looked terrified as noya decided to ask the first question "tobio, truth or dare"

"Truth?" He said like he wasn't sure himself. He realized what he said and tried to change it but ryu said it was too late "do you have a crush and if so how many people and what gender" Kageyama looked speechless and the other two first years looked hopefully at kageyama

"Um I like two people and their guys" he mumbled. He was scared that they would judge him because he likes guys, noya seemed to pick up on this and quickly went to reassure him that they wouldn't. "Don't worry kageyama it's ok to like someone of any gender, we won't judge you" kags smiled lightly at noya and thanked him.

"Ok kindaichi, truth or dare" kags asked because it was his turn to. "Um dare" Kageyama thought for a moment and noya whispered somthing in his ear causing him to go bright red "I can't say that!" He whisper-yelled. Noya smirked and nodded that he could. "No! I'm not doing it"

"Then I'll say the dare" noya said, "I dare you to kiss kageyama" kindaichi turned bright red and realized that's why kageyama turned red too 'maybe be likes me too if he got that flustered about the idea' he took a deep breath and said "ok" and looked to where kageyama and slowly leaned in. Once their lips touched they seemed to relax and just kept kissing. They were kissing for like a minute when Tanaka said "okkkk time for the next dare" they pulled away, blushing.

Kunimi saw how much both of them liked it and felt a little jealous because he wanted to kiss the both of them too. "Okkkk kindaichi truth or dare" tanaka asked

"What but I just went" Tanaka rolled his eyes and said he didn't care "fine dare" Tanaka smirked and kindaichi knew what was about to happen. "Kindaichi I dare you to tell both of your crushes you like them over the phone"

Kindaichi groaned and took his phone out of his pocket. He scrolled through his contacts to see which one came first and said under his breath 'dear lord help me' he clicked on the contact name and it rang, you could hear another ring through the room. It came from kageyama's phone.

He looked at the contact name and blushed before looking at kindaichi. Kindaichi hung up and clicked on the contact for the other one. He pressed the call button and there was another ring through the room, this time coming from kunimi's phone. Kunimi looked at the contact and looked surprised at kindaichi calling him.

👀