Kageyama?!

TRIGGER WARNING!!!! TALKS ABOUT ALMOST R*PE AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT!SORRY IF I OFFEND ANYONE

(Un-edited)

The next day~

(In this book oikawa and tobio are close, like brothers and suga knows that)

Narrator~

Tobio had texted suga earlier if he could hang out with him and oikawa after school. Suga told him of course and that they would pick him up from his school.

Tobio had to tell daichi he was leaving early, however he was scared because daichi has been getting a really touchy with him lately. It was only when people were not around and it scared him a lot.

*flashback*

1 week ago on Monday-

"Hey kageyama can you stay after practice and clean up the gym with me" Daichi asked creepily

Kageyama said yes because he's his captain.
*when everyone just left*

Daichi walked over to kageyama who was facing the other way and groped his ass. Tobio whimpered at the feeling of his large hands.

Daichi put one hand on tobios upper thigh and started stroking it. Kageyama started lightly shaking. He knew he shouldn't like it and he didn't. It definitely felt gross,  daichi trying to use him for his own pleasure.

Daichi sat kageyama down on the floor against the wall and opened his legs. He grabbed tobios thing through his shorts making him flinch and close his eyes.

"Your so hot baby" Daichi said in kageyama's ear seducively. Daichi started rubbing the insides of tobios thighs and went close to his face, bringing their lips together.

He kissed tobio and tobio snapped out of it, he wasn't scared anymore, just mad and pushed him away "what the fuck! I thought you liked suga, you cant just touch people whenever the hell you want"

Daichi looked surprised that tobio pushed him away "fine whatever" and then he walked away. Tobio sat there processing what would've happened if he didn't man up and push daichi away.

He probably would've been r*ped and the thought of that almost happening terrified him.
He started sobbing in his hands and ended up staying there the whole night. He was woken up by someone stroking his cheek and he got scared that it might be daichi.

He opened his eyes but instead of seeing daichi, he saw his best friend with a frown on his face "have you been crying the whole night kags?" Tobio nodded and shoyo took him into a tight hug.

*end of flashback*

Kageyama~

I shuddered at the memory. I decided to ask hinata to help me tell daichi because so far, he's the only one who knows what daichi has been doing/trying to do to me.

And trust me when I say, he's done worse then what I just thought about....

(Y'all I always make kageyama suffer somehow in every story 😭🤚)

*another flashback*

It was 3 days ago-

Daichi asked to talk to me alone in the locker room and I couldn't refuse him because like I said last time, he's my captain.

When we got in the locker room he pushed me against the wall and roughly kissed me, shoving his tongue in my mouth. He stopped kissing me and said "if you stop me I'll punish you severely" I shivered, scared of what he might do to me if I don't let him use me

There was one question on my mind the most "Out of everyone why me?" I asked. He smirked at me pervertedly and said "because your sexy. You have curves. And your thicc. And you have a fat ass. You have a beautiful body just with cloths on, I always imagine what you look like without anything on. I love your body and on top of that your beautiful."

I was stunned. He likes me for my body? He wants to use me as his little toy that he can fuck whenever the hell he wants.

He touched my waist. It felt disgusting. He pulled down my shorts and then my boxers. I felt venerable and exposed. He spent a few minutes staring at my lower half while smirking.

(Y'all, kageyama has some CURVES 👀)

He wet his fingers and rubbed my ___le with the tip of one of them and I squeezed my eyes shut, expecting the worst but before he could do anything else I heard the door slam open "get the fuck away from him you bitch!" I heard a familiar voice shout
I opened my eyes and saw daichi backing away from hinata in fear, who looked like he was ready to pounce on him.

Daichi ran out, back to the gym and I hurriedly pulled up my shorts before shoyo came over to me. "Thank you for contacting me so I could help you tobio" he said while hugging me

See, I have this thing on my phone where, if I'm in danger I have an emergency button right as you turn on my phone. If you press the button it immediately contacts shoyo my location and that I need help. I pressed the button behind my back when daichi was busy staring at my hips.

*end of second flashback*

He hasn't tried to touch me since then but I'm still really scared. After we told him I was leaving early he said ok and I waited outside for suga. I thought daichi might try to, yknow try something but luckily shoyo waited with me.

Prettykawa~

On the way to tobio-Chan's school me and koushi just had a normal conversation. Suga said he had a bad feeling all week and it was about kageyama. He's really worried about him.

We showed up outside karasano's gym and we saw tobio waiting for us and chibi-Chan waiting with him. Tobio looked scared until he saw us.

I'm definitely going to find out what's going on with him.