The breakup

This is the one that was inspired by someone I forgot their @ but it wasn't my idea, thanks for giving me this idea it's about yui.

(BTW WHEN OIKAWA WAS TALKING SHIT ABOUT YUI HE WAS JUST LYING TO GET UNDER DAICHIS SKIN, MEANING SHE DIDNT ACTUALLY USE HIM!)( TRUST ME THEYRE ACTUALLY FRIENDS, OIKAWA JUST DOESNT WANT HIS FRIEND TO DATE A PERVERT AND ASSHOLE)

!!!!!some of this might make you uncomfortable!!!!!there's more talk about sexual harassment and attempted rape!!!!!

𝒴𝓊𝒾 𝓅𝑜𝓋~

I was just about to go to watch daichi play a practice match with oikawa's team when I received a text. It was from oikawa himself. He said 'you need to see this but don't get upset just end it' and I was confused at first until I noticed he also sent 2 videos. I watched the first one and I felt angry, sad, and disgusted. The second one was a video of the fight and sugawara yelling at him and it ended with the coaches saying that daichi was expelled.

I rushed over there so I could end things with him in person. Once I entered the gym I saw the cops talking to the coaches in the corner and daichi had cuffs on. He should've seen this coming for attempting r*pe.

I walked over to him and slapped him in the face with the hand that had my rings on🙂. One of the officers tried to stop me but coach ukai stopped him and whispered in his ear, I'm assuming he told him we're in a relationship. "We're over." Is all I said before walking over toru and suga.

I felt hurt that he would try anything like that but I also liked him. This is why boys are stupid. I looked up and saw the teams managers kiyoko and yachi (idk how to spell their names) and Suddenly I'm lesbian. (She was bi) they walked over to me and we started chatting. The younger one, yachi seemed really shy, it was quite cute but she opened up with me more after a while. The other girl was really open with most of her feelings. They were a blast to hang out with.

When it was time for their team to leave I stated to talk to toru and koushi. Oikawa smirked at me knowingly and I just rolled my eyes at him. After 30 minutes it was like I was a third weal. They were literally flirting with each other, it was like they forgot I even existed. I sighed and said I was leaving while slowly walking backwards waiting for an answer but they didn't even acknowledge me.

10 minutes later

Oikawa~

"We should head back, wanna stay at my house?" I asked. Suga said yes and then I realized michimiya wasn't here "hey do you know where yui went?" I asked suga and he shook his head no.

Sorry this took a while to upload I have been busy but it should be easier now.