The sleepover

Oikawa~

We got up to order Pizza and once we did we waited for it to come. While we were waiting we decided to play truth Or dare

"Suga truth or dare?" He thought for a moment before answering "dare" I started thinking before coming up with the perfect idea "pfft- I dare you to call daichi and tell him you miss him"

His eyes widened and he made a disgusted face "fine" he picked up his phone and clicked on daichi's contact that was labeled 'slutty whore' I laughed when I saw his name.

Suga grinned and looked at me before he hovered his finger over the call button "do I really have to?"

"Yes it's the dare" He groaned and pressed the call button. It ringed a few times before it was answered "suga? What do you want?" He said with an annoyed voice "I just wanted to say something" suga said while glaring daggers at the phone.

"What the fuck do you want fag" suga's eyes started tearing up and my anger was overflowing, I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I grabbed the phone and started cursing at him "don't fucking call suga a fag you dumb bitch. I don't know what your hoe of a girlfriend sees in you, oh wait she's just using you for your dick like the slut she is. Go ahead ask her about Damian and how she likes sex with him. Fuck off whore!" And then I hung up on him

I hugged suga really tight "I'm really sorry I made you call him" he hugged me back "it's ok" I heard something that sounded like he was crying but when I pulled back to look at him he was trying to hold in a laugh.

"You really went off on him" he said and started laughing. The doorbell rang and he whipped the tears from his eyes while I got up to open it.

"Here's your pizzas the total is $21.99" I handed him the money and thanked him before closing the door.

I walked back over to suga who had gotten the paper plates for our food. He was still quietly giggling.

"That's cute" I mumbled "hmm?"
I rapidly waved my hands in front of my face and said "oh nothing" he looked suspicious of me but dropped it

While we ate the food and watched iron man 3. Suga yawned and rubbed his eyes "tired?" He nodded "lets go to sleep then" i got up and walked to the room with him trotting behind me

We got in bed and he must've been really tired because when we laid down he cuddled into my side.

After a few minutes I was out like a light.