Date

I know it's been a while and I'm sorry I just haven't had any motivation so I'll try as best as I can to wrap up this story, while trying not to rush it too much. I started school again today and randomly wanted to write. Anyways I tried to make this one longer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is what it looks like-

(There's also a small hole where you can look up at the sky through the trees)Oikawa pov-

Oikawa pov-

While I was at the store I bought all the things I needed. I already have everything planned. I got a small air fryer that uses batteries, pizza crust, tomato sauce, cheese, pepperonis, a small fire pit,

marshmallows, a blanket, pillows, a foam pad, glow sticks, chocolate, gram crackers, and two bed and breakfast trays

marshmallows, a blanket, pillows, a foam pad, glow sticks, chocolate, gram crackers, and two bed and breakfast trays. (And some other stuff)

Time to go to the spot and set it up.

~after setting it up~

Now all I have to do is ask him on the date and hope that he says yes. No pressure. If he doesn't at least I can treat myself afterwards.

Suga pov-
~back at the house~

I was just laying in bed when the doorbell rung. I got up to go see what it was since toru isn't back yet. When I opened the door I saw a sign telling me to go to the backyard. Once i did I was shocked to find oikawa standing in the middle of some candles with a bag of things in his hand and a box in the other. Along with a hoodie over his arm.

"What are you doing toru?" I heard myself ask, breathless at the sight before me. He smiled and handed me the bag in his hand. I took it and saw that there was hot chips, candy, a stuffie, a set of bracelets, a new journal, and my favorite photo of us in a picture frame. I didn't even know what to say so I hugged him. "Thank you, but what's this for" again he didn't answer my question. He handed me the hoodie. "I bought this earlier for you but I wore it so it would smell like me because I know that's why you like my hoodies" he said with the smile still on his face.

I hurriedly put it on since it was a little chilly. Just as I was about to ask again he handed me the box. It said "only a small amount of the reasons I love you" honestly my heart melted. I didn't get long to look at it because he spoke up. "Suga I was wondering, if you'd let me...take you on a date?" My heart stopped and my jaw dropped. He just asked me on a date. A DATE. I wanted to scream but I realized I hadn't answered him so I did. And of course I said yes. I jumped up and down and the hugged him. He laughed at my behavior and hugged me back.

3rd person pov-

Once the two had arrived at the date, Suga had gotten a good look at what oikawa had done there. It was about 6:23pm. There was fairy lights hanging from parts of trees. (For when it got darker) there was a blanket in the middle, on top of some foam so that the sticks didn't poke them. On top of the blanket bed there was pillows surrounding the edge. Making it look snuggly.

"I thought we could make our own pizzas and then make s'mores afterwards" oikawa said suddenly speaking up. "That sounds amazing toru thank you" suga said while smiling at him.

He hadn't known what they would do after that but he also didn't care at the moment.

They made the pizzas and snuggled while they got crispy in the air fryer. Once they finished that had s'mores. By now it was dark out and the fairy lights were on "So what's next?" Suga asked once they'd finished. Oikawa smiled and went to the car and brought a bad out. "I got some glow sticks for us we can wear while we just look at the stars and cuddle" he said shyly. Suga smiled the smile he only smiles when he's with him. He was so in love with toru and he couldn't understand how a person could be so perfect.

They turned off the fairy lights and started cracking some of the glow sticks. Once they had some on their wrists, they lasted down and cuddled while looking at the stars. The were twinkling extra bright that night. The stars had smiled down on them, kissing their skin with their pure lights. While they also smiled at the stars and each other.

Oikawa thought the stars resembled suga. They were but pretty and bright. Every time you saw them, they took your breath away so unexpectedly. They made everyone so happy and calm just by looking at them. He'd wanted to show suga the stars from here so he could see himself how oikawa saw him.

Both him and the stars shone so bright that anyone could see them if they just looked close enough.

With that the date ended along with the night and the two fell asleep together, clinging to the warmth they shared as they awaited the sun the next morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that? Was it ok? Tell me your thoughts.